SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you talked shit on me first but i dont really care. your just annoying me. im simer if you really want to diss me

Omg im hella shaking your Simer the fucken toy and dropout.hahaha weak sauce from Taco Bell (Mild).Well just to let you know your shit will be getting hacked soon.And fuck Amc and any other fucken crew your in.Plus this aint Joser,Its your buddy Out Hacking.We rule this city and beyond.Fuck you and your family,nikkagah and what! -TheDemons 7:77

Omg im hella shaking your Simer the fucken toy and dropout.hahaha weak sauce from Taco Bell (Mild).Well just to let you know your shit will be getting hacked soon.And fuck Amc and any other fucken crew your in.Plus this aint Joser,Its your buddy Out Hacking.We rule this city and beyond.Fuck you and your family,nikkagah and what! -TheDemons 7:77

YOU MAD?HAHA:lol: :D :lol: :D

get of r10 dick! you aint joser,sb or OH fool stop riding crews dick you fag......

ooooooooooooo snap!!!!

i think the shit just hit the fan for the maker.

that was funny when he said he was OH.

i literally lol'ed.

pussy move party faul.

this is like watching a graffiti mexican soap opera.

12oz novelas catch them everyday from 12 to 12

Stay tuned

Archived