SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay Mad.JeJe.You must be one of them,to take things all personal.hmm which one are you Batman (Telos) or Robin (Timid).hmm.Who cares they both suck and so do you.Tuff luck this world aint easy to live in it.No time for jockers,do your thing and stop jocking your pen pals."Oh I wonder who,who wrote the book of love" - TheMaker 510

Here all some people that have been out there doing work or at least fucking trying to put it in work.ahahahah

Acuzer

Troll

Taco

Terf

[sjc]

Boner

Refuz

Zifer

Kev1

Reso

Sepo

Zerp

Prez

Aeso

Gayy ass owsi

Hentay

Alect

rape

[Tr]

Bela

Swag

pices

Aor

Erazer

o and free the niggga IFEKT!

you cant even call telos a tunnel rat cause he goes and does a piece in a tunnel like every 6 months then he has an art show puts up 4 stickers and that's it haha that nigga's a joke he is just some punk ass hipster bitch..........

Dont hate nigga.. while hes making moves... all your sorry white lazy metch crack head ass is sittin on a computer talking shit. your a joke ma nigga. get some style like the blackbook king telos jajaja fuckin crackhead... hes like half your age and will school you on stlye. come meet me little fag bag.

Here all some people that have been out there doing work or at least fucking trying to put it in work.ahahahah

Acuzer

Troll

Taco

Terf

[sjc]

Boner

Refuz

Zifer

Kev1

Reso

Sepo

Zerp

Prez

Aeso

Gayy ass owsi

Hentay

Alect

rape

[Tr]

Bela

Swag

pices

Aor

Erazer

o and free the niggga IFEKT!

IS IT JUST ME OR HAS EVERY1 NEVER EVEN SEEN OR HEARD OF HALF THOSE GUYS???

Archived