SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Im The Kid? Your The One Managing To Just Talk Shit On The OZ Instead Of Actually Postin Some Fuckin Pics So It Seems Like Your The Fuckin Kid, But I Guess This Thread Isnt A Graff Page Its Just Some Bullshit Talking Thread Just Like The Rest Of The SJ Threads You Fuckin Fags Manage To Ruin And Get Shutdown

4550193198_6143c8b1a7.jpg

Hey,Sponge Bob Square Pants, get your big fucken pumpkin head out of the picture.This mutha fucka is thinking way to fucken hard."Ahh who do i go over?".Fucken stupid toys these days,thats how you mutha fuckas get caught going to creeks looking like a dumb ass with a big Jansport back pack with all them cans rattling.I hope all you toys get caught,especially this dumb goof ball.Fucken Forest Gump look alike.Why would anybody post this fucken "Son of Franstein" dick wad kid? This fucken bitch in the picture if he would to die tomarrow,he wont be missed,I surely would still clown on his ass even though he would be 6 feet under ground.Fucken Die - TheDemons 7:77

Hey,Sponge Bob Square Pants, get your big fucken pumpkin head out of the picture.This mutha fucka is thinking way to fucken hard."Ahh who do i go over?".Fucken stupid toys these days,thats how you mutha fuckas get caught going to creeks looking like a dumb ass with a big Jansport back pack with all them cans rattling.I hope all you toys get caught,especially this dumb goof ball.Fucken Forest Gump look alike.Why would anybody post this fucken "Son of Franstein" dick wad kid? This fucken bitch in the picture if he would to die tomarrow,he wont be missed,I surely would still clown on his ass even though he would be 6 feet under ground.Fucken Die - TheDemons 7:77

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha helya bwoi... ol' sponge bob square face lookin ass :D

Fuck Lost,mutha fucker got Lost thats why he got caught.Let that lil bitch get gang raped by the C.O.`s in juvie/jail.Why would you put free lost,when nobody but you knows him.I never seen him up or heard another toy talk about him.So why would you, answer me,niggah? He`s a nobody and you put him as your screen name.Did he fuck you or was he your bitch because it was so important for you to use Free Lost as your screen name.He probably didnt use no lube on your butt,he just spit on his hands and said "Watch my cack get Lost in your asshole".Free your man Lost.jeje - TheDemons 7:77

Hahaha 1st Of All I Aint The Nigga In The Picture So I Dont Give A Fuck What U Got To Say Bout That Foo And 2nd Of All Lost Aint A Toy Writer And He Isnt Locked Up For Writing Hes Servin 10 For Coke Trafficking Muthafucka, And That Nigga Is My Uncle He Aint My Cellmate Ot Whatever That Fuck, And Your The One Probably Getting Raped With No Lube In The Joint So Get The Fuck Outta Here With Castro District Talkin Bullshit, And Idk Why Anyone Would Be Hatin On The Pic I Posted Because Obviously Noone Else Is Fuckin Postin Pics, Gay Ass Fuckin Thread

Well thanks for letting me know who Lost is.So,fuck your Uncle punk ass bitch can`t transport coca right,now look at his ass,he`s getting gang raped from all the cooks with wax paper on their cacks for protection.Fuck your punk ass uncle for trying to be Scareface 1/2,the fuck didnt do it right.You got to have other people do it for you,thats the #1 rule.Fuck Uncle Lost,Mutha fucka should get more years for being a retarted mutha fucka for getting caught."Chi Chi get the yayo".And bump Tony Montana. - TheDemons 7:77

Well thanks for letting me know who Lost is.So,fuck your Uncle punk ass bitch can`t transport coca right,now look at his ass,he`s getting gang raped from all the cooks with wax paper on their cacks for protection.Fuck your punk ass uncle for trying to be Scareface 1/2,the fuck didnt do it right.You got to have other people do it for you,thats the #1 rule.Fuck Uncle Lost,Mutha fucka should get more years for being a retarted mutha fucka for getting caught."Chi Chi get the yayo".And bump Tony Montana. - TheDemons 7:77

THE MAKER JUST LOST GRAFFITTI HISTORY POINTS!!!!!!

AT ONE POINT REGAURD LESS OF WHAT ANYONE WANTS TO SAY

LOST TSU WAS SAN JOSE KING FOR A SEASON OR TWO.....

NO THROWS JUST TAGS N FAT CAPS BUT HE WAS EVERY WHERE......SO FOR YOU NOT KNOWING LOST IM DEDUCTING 10 POINTS FROM YOU......

AS FOR THE BULLSHIT SHIT TALKING.......

ONE DAY SOME ONE WILL CRACK THAT COCONUT ASS HEAD OF YOURS AND THIS WHOLE THREAD WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT YOUR COMMENTS...FOR HOWEVER LONG YOU ARE IN THAT COMA......

1/2 POINT FOR SPEAKING YOUR PIECE THO....

BRINGS YOUR SCORE TO........... .0125000000000 PERCENT

Hahah Well Atleast My Uncle Has The Balls To Be Doing That Shit Seems To Me Like The Only Thing U Got The Balls To Do Is Talk Shit On The Net Haha :lol:

THE MAKER JUST LOST GRAFFITTI HISTORY POINTS!!!!!!

AT ONE POINT REGAURD LESS OF WHAT ANYONE WANTS TO SAY

LOST TSU WAS SAN JOSE KING FOR A SEASON OR TWO.....

NO THROWS JUST TAGS N FAT CAPS BUT HE WAS EVERY WHERE......SO FOR YOU NOT KNOWING LOST IM DEDUCTING 10 POINTS FROM YOU......

AS FOR THE BULLSHIT SHIT TALKING.......

ONE DAY SOME ONE WILL CRACK THAT COCONUT ASS HEAD OF YOURS AND THIS WHOLE THREAD WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT YOUR COMMENTS...FOR HOWEVER LONG YOU ARE IN THAT COMA......

1/2 POINT FOR SPEAKING YOUR PIECE THO....

BRINGS YOUR SCORE TO........... .0125000000000 PERCENT

Ok ill give you that true was king, but then he battled dht or hyb dont remember but tsu lost that battle then all the beef with them and aot that was just tagggbanging went on for a good while i remember cruising donwtown one night and was cought in the middle tsu and aot going at it in the middle of the street bottles flyn and shit that night was crazy!!!!!! saw lost laying bleeding on the floor or somthing like that. my boy told me he got his ass kicked that night!!!!!!!