SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep riding my dick though its cool[/quote

HA FOSHO! SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKIN TOOTHPICK LOOKING MOTHAFUKA U SUKKA NIGGA AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT:D :D :D

he's actually let himself go and gained hella weight tho.

you must have not seen him for a while.

pm me for more details.

not really tho.

SHAOOWW THIS IS YUNG SUSIO X3 X3.: GIVIN A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SUR SYDERZ IN THAT SAN JO FUCKA A CHAP

YEAH HOMIE FUCK A NORPUTA THIS IS ALL BLUE LET IT BE KNOWN SUSIO REPPIN THAT SUTRECE JAJAJAJA

IF ANY OF YOU NORTHERNERS WANNA STEP TO MY STYLE ILL SEE YOU ANYTIME HOMIE I AINT FRONTIN

IM AN AZTEC WARRIOR WAITING FOR YOU WERE YOU AT 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you kidding susio you are the winner for toy of the year congrats lets make cup cakes for this guy its his fucking birthday i dont gang bang but ur in sj im sure you get beat daily

SHAOOWW THIS IS YUNG SUSIO X3 X3.: GIVIN A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SUR SYDERZ IN THAT SAN JO FUCKA A CHAP

YEAH HOMIE FUCK A NORPUTA THIS IS ALL BLUE LET IT BE KNOWN SUSIO REPPIN THAT SUTRECE JAJAJAJA

IF ANY OF YOU NORTHERNERS WANNA STEP TO MY STYLE ILL SEE YOU ANYTIME HOMIE I AINT FRONTIN

IM AN AZTEC WARRIOR WAITING FOR YOU WERE YOU AT 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

wawawewa

THIS IS YUNG SUSIO cock rider X3 X3.: GIVIN A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE Scrap SYDERZ IN THAT SAN JO FUCKA A scrap

YEAH HOMIE FUCK A surPUTA THIS IS ALL pink LET IT BE KNOWN toy SUSIO REPPIN THAT no life type shit JAJAJAJA

IF ANY OF YOU guys WANNA STEPon me ANYTIME HOMIE I AINT FRONTIN

IM AN AZTEC chicken WAITING FOR YOU WERE YOU AT gobble gobble

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you kidding susio you are the winner for toy of the year congrats lets make cup cakes for this guy its his fucking birthday i dont gang bang but ur in sj im sure you get beat daily

fuk u scrapaif ur hard name a place n time n ill b there 2 beat ur azz n take u flu rag n wipe my azz wit it xiv 4 life xESSJ4

If you've ever done any gang related graff you're a toy. no way around it. Doesnt make you hard or cool, when you pee in any bathroom any you see a retarded ass X4 scribe, you don't think 'dope' you think 'retard.' If you bring gangster shit into graff, you're a complete faggot and wont be someone worth remembering. Plus gangsters are weak ass. they have no honor, only 'our big ass group can jump you solo' If your actually in a gang your a complete weiner. And surenos are starting to take over sj. thats hurt for one, but the fact that every other fool in sj is a norteno and letting this happen make fools look weeeeeeeeeeak. stop dragging graffiti writers names thru the mud by making the public think most writers are gang bangers, and focus on taking back your city like men. What big time writer was (openly) about a gang? none. and none ever will. grow a fucking pair and choose if writing is your main deal, or if trying to keep your gangster family on top is. 99.9% of you will choose niether. san jose you suck balls drunk ass 21st birthday 1

• Like 1