SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u serious bruh? cut the bullshit, ur own crew is probly embarrassed that you're posting this shit :lol: ... this would be dope if you did it as a shot, not if you sit your wack ass online n post acronyms over n over n over again. Go get a "I :heartbeat: haters" shirt, cause i think everyone hates u postin this garbage, n it seems like u love it :rolleyes:

jealousy is a mother fucker bruhh bruhh ahahaha fuckin joke

I heard about this new graff video from SJ coming out called "Toys is The Hood" its going to have Moda,Draz,Dolor,Ameba,Elder,etc. Its going to talk about there amazing toy stories.How they hit up alot on there backyards,How Moda doesn`t need to bend down to suck Ameba`s dick because he`s a short little stumpy ugly harry green Gremlin,How hard all of them rock the tunnels and thats all they do,(same tunnels).It`s going to be a real documentary of real Toy writers and there no talent styles. Get it while it`s hot at a Toy-R-Us near you,only $12.99.All the money will be donated to a foundation called (Toys just want to have "Fun").It`s a foundation that Lepe co-founded to help striveing new toys to help each other out on basic letter construction,which none of these writers have.Please help these helmet wearing retarded artist by donating on http://www.Toys4Tots.com,every cent counts.Thank You - TheDemons 7:77