SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

Mideastern bitch.fuck you ,suck my cackosaurous rex,you fucken poon job bitch.I seen you a couple of times.I believe its you because your arm pits smell like curry and you pray to Ayla or Aliah or some shit like that.Fucken carpet bowing muther fucker.911 sleeper cell fuck.Sponsored by Rogaine for life.You aint tall bitch,you look like a ferret with your ugly ass dome.I aint going to waste my time PM you,you do it 1st,fucken tuf guy.Pray to your god and kill yourself you suicide bomber."Thank you,Come again" -TheMaker 510

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mideastern bitch.fuck you ,suck my cackosaurous rex,you fucken poon job bitch.I seen you a couple of times.I believe its you because your arm pits smell like curry and you pray to Ayla or Aliah or some shit like that.Fucken carpet bowing muther fucker.911 sleeper cell fuck.Sponsored by Rogaine for life.You aint tall bitch,you look like a ferret with your ugly ass dome.I aint going to waste my time PM you,you do it 1st,fucken tuf guy.Pray to your god and kill yourself you suicide bomber."Thank you,Come again" -TheMaker 510

You havnt seen shit, And I prove my point, your just full of shit, all you do is talk shit. I told you already you bitch, pull my card if you know who I am, Im still waiting...... Why not pm me? Oh I know why, cause your fool of crap! And I've tried once to PM you but your lil gay ass dont accept private messages.. So quit being a lil coward and man up. Until then shut your fucking mouth, and keep my name out your mouth. So tell me Mr.Demon who looks like more of a dumbass? Me or you? Walk the talk player.... Im waiting...

vida still on here talking shit....fag

HEY DEMONS eres un hijo de mi huevo izquierdo.:spent: :spent: ......pinche putito de mierda:D :D FUCK THE 510 bitch face.....CUATRO CERO OCHO ...HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE.

^^^^ fuck u fagot,,

im postin u aiint postin shiit

go out n show me how to take them then mr Photographer..

here's a free online lesson. ok first you take your camera then you point it straight at the graffiti not all angled and retarded but straight. then you make sure that you can actually see the graffiti and not just a quarter or half and then you take the picture. abracadabra alakazam you got yourself a picture :cool: