SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Life is whittled

Life's a riddle

Man's a fiddle that life plays on

When the day breaks, and the earth quakes

Life's a mistake all day long

You tell me, who gives a good gooddamn

You'll never get out alive

Don't go dreaming

Don't go scheming

A man must test his mettle

In a crooked ol' world

[Chorus:]

Starving in the Belly

Starving in the Belly

Starving in the Belly of a whale

Starving in the Belly

Starving in the Belly

Starving in the Belly of a whale

Dan't take my word

Just look skyward

They that dance must pay the fiddler

Sky is darkening

Dogs are barking

But the caravan moves on

Tell me who gives a good gooddamn

You'll never get get out alive

Don't go dreaming

Don't go scheming

A man must test his mettle

In crooked ol' world

Starving in the Belly...

[Chorus]

As the crow flies

It's there the truth lies

At the bottom of the well

E-o-leven goes to heaven

Bless the dead here as the rain falls

Don't trust a bull's horn

A doberman's tooth

A runaway horse or me

Don't be greedy, don't be needy

If you live in hope you're

Dancing to a terrible tune

Starving in the Belly

Starving in the Belly...

thank you for those tom waits lyrics. glad to know not everyone on here listens to over played rap

really like who has respect for you guys?

can you name one individual who honestly respects you guys?

you guys are just kinda like that retarded cousin you have you just have to tolerate them you don't really qualify them as an actual person they are just kinda there drooling all over themselves shitting their pants occasionally screaming nonsense .......

do any of you guys agree?

like really you meet someone from tdm its not like oh shit man whats up man yeah i have hella been seeing you up its more like oh your part of that clan of retards that runs around babbling to yourself occasionally scribbling on something

what a joke! haha

oh and thanks, god i really don't think i would have made it through the rest of this night if i didn't get to see another picture of yser's same wack ass garbage of a throw up seriously man you can at least attempt different letters i know it might be a little difficult considering your brain dead and everything but i'll give you an A for effort if you at least try because as of now you are only getting a T for toy........

PB130009.jpg

bump that roten but what is that fucking sad excuse for graffiti to the right of it did some poor woman get pregnant, attempt to abort it with a clothes hanger, then try and flush it out by chain smoking, drinking, punching herself in the stomach, falling down stairs, turning on the microwave and sticking her belly close to it and then actually allow the baby to be born and get a hold of some spray paint my god!

P1200055.jpg

hey bomb thats fresh really like you don't see originality like this these day i mean how did you ever come up with the idea of putting quotes around your name then 4 dots to the right of it and doing a lil squiggly line and making it into a heart really you are truly the king of originality and style.............................

100_0136.jpg

damn swears getting pretty intense dissing fools with his name that's a big step up for tdm i mean really for a while a newcomer might think is tdm a graffiti crew a person or just some wannabe gang cause it all looks the same the equivalent of writing with ones rectum and you never see a name especially with beef cause that might have dire consequences in the future suppose that individual get's confronted alone.........he might have to fight.............or do more than talk.................................................:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

who posts tdm besides tdm.................................................................................................?

that might mean you guys aren't noticed or respected or recognized or valid in graff....?

who backs up tdm besides tdm...........................................................................................?

no need to ask the facts are obvious!

bump that roten but what is that fucking sad excuse for graffiti to the right of it did some poor woman get pregnant, attempt to abort it with a clothes hanger, then try and flush it out by chain smoking, drinking, punching herself in the stomach, falling down stairs, turning on the microwave and sticking her belly close to it and then actually allow the baby to be born and get a hold of some spray paint my god!

BITCH YOU AINT FROM R10.....!

Archived