THE "HOLY SHIT I FUCKING ATE CHILDREN" THREAD............

HELLA LOVE IT

I FUCKING KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE WITH THIS SENTIMENT.

THESE FUCKING SOUL SUCKING, WORTHLESS ANKLE BITERS SHOULD BE BANNED.

CONSIDERING THE STATE OF AFFAIRS OF OUR LITTLE PLANET HERE, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCHING THE FAGGOTRY THAT IS BEING INSTILLED IN THE FORTHCOMING GENERATION JUST MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT GENOCIDE.

THEY COST WAAAY TO MUCH MONEY

THEY RUIN YOUR LIFE

THEY MAKE EVERYTHING SUCK

THEY OUTLIVE YOU (SOMETIMES)

THEY SHIT IN THEIR CLOTHING

THEY CRY

THEY OUTRIGHT FUCKING SUCK

WHO ELSE HERE IS A CHILD HATER?

I'D SOONER KILL MYSELF THAN CREATE ONE OF THESE RETARDS...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: THE "HOLY SHIT I FUCKING HATE CHILDREN" THREAD............

i can understand that theory, cali, but nothing has actually happened.

we just always talk about how horrid children are.

every time i notice a child, it is acting like a fucking asshole. i cannot imagine being stupid enough to bring that misery into my life.

Do you believe in God?

Then believe in Death Row East, believe in that for real. If you believe in God believe in Death Row East. We plan to take the same strategy we used with Death Row West, which is mind over matter, taking all our weaknesses and making them into our strenghts and numbers. We already run these's streets out here. So now we just gonna help some of these brothers get their money on. Cuz we know they got talent. We got the ways to make them use their talents to the maximum effect. And that's what it's about. Everybody raps. We don't rap. We rap to make money. We do business. Ain't no other record company out there that sold as many records as we did. We outsold Bad Boy, LaFace every black record label out there we outsold them in one year!! And I'm a convict and my homeboy just got off a murder case. So that tells you it's pure talent. No hype, we don't got no all-American smiles. They don't even wanna buy our record, but they gotta buy our record cuz we represent the streets. So Death Row East is gonna be a personification of what we did on the West Side we gonna do it to the East Side. We gonna prove once and for all that all these people talking bout a East Coast/West Coast war they like the Judas was to Jesus. They only here to cause confusion. We here to bring money and to bring change. They here to bring confusion. All these weak rappers Nas and all these suckaz they battling off East and West like it's a game. This ain't no game. If this was chess , we'd be yelling checkmate three muthafuckin' years ago. Cuz we been beat these muthafuckaz. It's not a game. We out here trying to help our people make money , we trying to get out of this three strikes circle they got us in and start getting our paper on. So that's what we doing. By strength in numbers we coming to the East Coast to prove there is no fear, there is no problem there ain't nothing but opportunity, and opportunity is to over throw the governemt y'all got right now which is Bad Boy and Nas and all that bullshit and we will bring a new goverment right here that will fear every person in New York.

i go back and forth on this subject. when i really think about it, i dont want a god damn child.

dont get me wrong. i'd be good at parenting. i'd learn the little nigga some shit.

but that would come at the cost of furthering my own life in order to further the life of someone else's.

but i also get that feeling, which i am sure is purely instinctual, to cum all up in some bitch and raise a child with her. which, is kind of a thing to do in and of itself. its a rough thing, but really, at the end you dont have much to show for it.

so hopefully i will be able to stick with the idea that niggas dont need no motha fuckin kids until i'm all dried up.

internet drunk and i post in the baby thread.