Friend from grade school just got fucked in the ass by the city

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"sorry officer i do not consent to a warrant-less search at this time"

bamm

well i remember numerous times when cops came to my boys house and we did the same shit

they tried climbing on his roof, they jumped his back deck and tried to get in his sliding doors.

funny watching a bunch of 17 year olds hiding behind couches and shit

police officers are the gayest mother fuckers on earth gonna fuck those guys lifes up because of a party fuck police bunch of fucking pussy fucks hiding behind a badge. if i got fined that much i would take a sloppy diareeah shit in a bag and send it to them.

The forces of law and order would, quite possibly, use DNA evidence to track you down and then you'd be the one in the doo-doo rather than them. Sending faecal matter through the post is an offence & fucking with the mail can be a fairly serious charge.

I don't, however, have any problem believing that when you do shit it is invariably diarrhoetic in nature, whether that's due to slackness of sphincter, lack of moral fibre or dietary roughage, charcter deficiency, infection of the digestive tract or a combination of causes, one can only speculate.

cops don't need a warrant to come into your house if someone sends in a noise complaint as long as the dudes got reasonable suspicion OR see something in plain view, i.e. drunk underage kids coming outta the house one at a time. sounds like your friend is a retard, but no way will that 86k fine hold up. he'll still be paying more than he'd ever want to though. tought shit for a fat idiot i guess

Noise complaint can't let them in. It doesn't even sound like the cops went inside, it sounds like they punished him for drunkenly trying to be smart about shit. If he would of left the door shut and kept everyone inside he would of been fine. But kids are retarded and tried to leave the house. It's the dudes fucking fault.

But the fine isn't going to hold up like that for sure.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_2338f4f8-d0b9-11df-be77-001cc4c002e0.html[/url]

4cabd08a6469a.image.jpg

He's kind of a gomer.

Three UW-Madison students just wanted to throw a post-game party. Now they face $86,000 in fines.

One of the three, Travis W. Ludy, says the fines — which authorities said were higher than any others in memory for just three people in one incident — are out of proportion.

"We should definitely get a fine, but I think $30,000 each is by far excessive," said Ludy, a 21-year-old junior from Sun Prairie who is majoring in sociology. "I mean we're college students — not one of us has that kind of money, and putting us in debt like that or forcing us to go in jail because we can't afford to pay it I think is extremely unfair for something that happens every weekend around here."

Madison police say Ludy and his roommates could have gotten off with a smaller fine if they hadn't locked the doors, turned off the music and switched off the lights when officers arrived around 11:30 p.m., a few hours after the Badger football win over San Jose State on Sept. 11.

As police stood outside waiting, underage drinkers started coming out one by one. Officers added another count of furnishing alcohol to a minor for each one who emerged before the three organizers of the party, about 21 in total, said Officer Brian Chaney, one of six members of a foot patrol that happened upon the party that night.

The patrol breaks up three or four house parties on a typical weekend night, and when the people in charge cooperate — by allowing police to search inside for anyone who is over-intoxicated and in potential danger — they get off with a few thousand dollars in fines, Chaney said.

It was a different story on North Brooks Street that night.

"We had no idea that it was going to add up to $86,000 here," Chaney said. "Our goal was to make sure everybody was safe."

Police searching party houses have found unconscious drinkers who needed medical attention, victims of sexual assault and even people being held against their will, Chaney said.

No such problems were found on North Brooks Street that night, and most were sent away without penalty, he said.

Ludy, Mitchell G. Klatt, 20, and Kevin Joseph Tracy, 20, however, face a total of 130 counts alleging that they provided alcohol to minors, encouraged underage drinking and dispensed beer without a license. Klatt and Tracy were also cited for underage drinking, said Assistant City Attorney Marci Paulsen.

Paulsen and Chaney said they didn't know exactly how long it had been since anyone had been hit with such a large fine. Paulsen said it may have been 2005 when 11 members of a fraternity were socked with 266 violations totaling $94,000.

Depending on circumstances such as prior records and cooperative attitudes, the city may require payment of less than half of a fine, with the proviso that the full penalty will come due if there's any future misbehavior, Paulsen said.

Klatt said Tuesday night that he'd just finished an unhappy phone call in which he told his mother back home in Luck about the fines. He said he didn't think making police wait 20 or 30 minutes before letting them in was justification for such an expensive penalty.

Tracy wasn't available, Klatt said.

Ludy blamed the situation on freshme+n from nearby dormitories.

"So many kids kept coming. Ten minutes before the cops came we were already breaking it up because it was getting out of control," Ludy said. "There wasn't a whole lot of beer left anyway."

Cliff notes......................

Homeboy threw post game house party... foot patrol stumbles upon it, house owners turn off music/lights, doesn't let them in etc... foot patrol gets all umad and butthurt and eventually issues the hosts of the party $86,000 in fines.

So not only is it on the books illegal to have a party in your town, but as long as you "cooperate" with the pigs and let them search your house then you'll only be "let off the hook" with a few thousand dollars in fines???

And that's legal???

Who the fuck would wanna live there?

I'll bet there's also a shitload of Teaparty dipshits in your town who are super pissed off about Federal spending but give a flying fuck about their rights literally being trampled by their own local "big government".

LOL at everyone saying "They need a warrant!" or "The cops can't just do that!". Have any of you ever hosted a big party before? Generally shit gets out of control and the cops show up for one reason or another (too loud, too many drunk idiots outside, a fight happens, etc etc).

That said, I've had parties I've thrown broken up plenty of times, and only once did it result in a fine. That was cause it was the second time those particular cops had come to the house, and because I was wasted talking shit to them, but even then it was only like $600 in fines, which I got knocked down to like $80

LOL at everyone saying "They need a warrant!" or "The cops can't just do that!". Have any of you ever hosted a big party before? Generally shit gets out of control and the cops show up for one reason or another (too loud, too many drunk idiots outside, a fight happens, etc etc).

That said, I've had parties I've thrown broken up plenty of times, and only once did it result in a fine. That was cause it was the second time those particular cops had come to the house, and because I was wasted talking shit to them, but even then it was only like $600 in fines, which I got knocked down to like $80

I've been at more than one party where the cops showed up and literally robbed the house.

Filling paddy wagons with stereo equipment, TV's, bikes etc while the lieutenant tells everybody to shut the fuck up unless they wanna go to jail on serious charges.

But I've never in my life heard of fines (much less thousands of dollars in fines) just for the mere act of having a party in the first place.

I would imagine that that's actually on the books legal if they can write you fines for having a party.