Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

POST YOUR INJURIES + DAY TO DAY HEALING PROCESS.... GROSS FOR SURE

DIDN'T TIGHTEN MY TRUCKS BEFORE I BOMBED A HILL.... DID ABOUT 27MPH BEFORE WOBBLING OUT OF CONTROL, HAND GOT THE WORST OF IT:

PICS RELATED

day1:

0928101903.jpg

day2 with neosporin:

0930100054.jpg

day 3:

0930101412.jpg

day 4:

1001101111.jpg

day 5 starting to look bad:

1002102022.jpg

day 6 i think it's turning green:

1005100228.jpg

day 7 in my living room, the light is orange for whatevr reason:

1006100119.jpg

MORE AS IT PROGRESSES...

POST YOUR OWN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've really stepped up the drinking recently and have injured myself in some way every weekend for the last two months. BUT NO PHOTOS sorry

this is the only injury pic I have, it was 16 years ago haha crashed a motorX bike no helmet into a tree.

DSC00262-1.jpg

doesnt look that bad when you consider I had broken my cheekbone in a couple of places, fractured the other cheekbone and fractured my jaw in a couple of places, destroyed a sinus and had cut my head down to the skull. whiplash and a fractured vertaebrae.

used to have loads of blown out ankle pics from when I used to skateboard but lost them all

oaalgk.jpg

Wait a second...Do those glasses even have lenses?

also...

azumianddavid_glasses_tape.jpg

i was running my mouth at a party and some fagbird cracks me across the face with a smirnoff bottle.

No the glasses dont have lenses im pretty sure they were some ghetto brand aviators that belonged to some broad at school.

i was running my mouth at a party and some fagbird cracks me across the face with a smirnoff bottle.

No the glasses dont have lenses im pretty sure they were some ghetto brand aviators that belonged to some broad at school.

referee.jpg

TREATED...

25879_101463693224498_100000826031457_36725_5169632_n.jpg

long story short some big negroid dude got a couple cheap shots at my face, i got him in a full mount (no homo) and took home the W. not sure what he looked like afterwards, but i bet it wasn't pretty.

that cut bled a lot cause it was my face. the cut looks worse than it was.

next day

46660_146459842058216_100000826031457_201629_6233900_n.jpg

:headache:

stop running your mouth maybe.

you wouldve ran your mouth too its a long story, but anyways this is the back of my knee. i jumped a fence and hyper extended it tore two of the ligaments in my knee. this is about a week after the fact.

2h7dtgg.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now