REGISTER TO VOTE: YES ON 19

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont smoke...but this seems like a rational proposition that should have been in place ages ago.

just curious, would this pave the way to the formation of big marijauna companies, like there are cigarettes and alcohol. I realize initially it would be a bunch of small businesses.

'

i guess there wouldnt be major ones as this is a state thing, and not a national one.

isnt marijuana a controlled substance FEDERALLY, so this wouldn't they be able to use their discretion and bust someone if they really wanted to?

also, if this does pass it could mean a lot of good shit. Paper, clothes, rope, cigs and all that good stuff would be easier/less costly to produce...

does anyone know that if this passes, all the people locked up for whatever weed charge they had, will they be released?

curious, thats some bullshit if you did a year or some shit and went in the day that the crime you committed became legal/a misdemeanor

no, if you broke the law while it was a law you still do the time.

It's not that weed sucks. It's that the East coast serves up brick.

Cali weed snobs= :lol:

Actually, weed snobs in general= :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not really going to get into this because talking about let alone arguing about weed is fucking retarded. Smoke it or don't and move on. But that east coast statement is not true at all.

Ask System, he'll put you on with the illest Alarmclock you ever rolled dun. You want that Mango Wastebasket I got you.