Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DIRTY-DEEDS

Serial Killers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yesterday there was this huge haitian dude at the park solo with a wifi speaker handing out a bundle of those bubble wands to kids walking around to all the kids and getting down on a knee with them and talking with them asking if they were having a good day and shit it was very suspect, I told him not to approach us wish id taken a flic

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kults said:

If I'm being honest its the main reason little to no resources have been expended to find the culprit(s)

In this case I'm the first to agree that race has played a factor in the outcome 

Ohhhhhh lawwwd, c’mon Kulty don’t go all d-hab’s on me dawg. Lol. We are all smart enough to know a troll when we see one but you gotta be a straight up dingbat to think race doesn’t USUALLY have SOMETHING to do with a lot of things in this particular lane.....

image.jpeg.49621eefed8e0234629b4faa688872c7.jpeg

There is absolutely no way in hell to argue wether or not this type of shit rings true...

image.jpeg.030574bab7a2380029420e7ac78d647e.jpeg

Sometimes it just be’s that way, unfortunately. 

Case and point just look at how much manpower went into immediate action when them 3 lil white kids got hog tied down in west Memphis. Or one of of beloved SK hero legends Jeffy Dahmer and his victims. Nobody gaf about hood rat black folks and it shows up in just about every aspect of the law. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

50 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ohhhhhh lawwwd, c’mon Kulty don’t go all d-hab’s on me dawg. Lol. We are all smart enough to know a troll when we see one but you gotta be a straight up dingbat to think race doesn’t USUALLY have SOMETHING to do with a lot of things in this particular lane.....

There is absolutely no way in hell to argue wether or not this type of shit rings true...

Case and point just look at how much manpower went into immediate action when them 3 lil white kids got hog tied down in west Memphis. Or one of of beloved SK hero legends Jeffy Dahmer and his victims. Nobody gaf about hood rat black folks and it shows up in just about every aspect of the law. 

Yo mans literally just said he thought race was the main issue with funds being not being spent to locate missing non whites, coming in hot 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

fully acknowledge that, it’s really sad that the poor and admittedly far too often POC’s disappearances/murders are brushed aside or forgotten and society just accepts it. i’m not for that at all, every death or missing person counts 

3 hours ago, Kults said:

dunno, theres some juicy stuff in there though.

they interview some serial killer from jail that claims there's a bunch of em in contact with each other, they trade all kinds of shit. supposedly some loose network of truckers that kill in one state and dump in another making it really hard for law enforcement to put the pieces together

"... law enforcement to put the pieces together"

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

"... law enforcement to put the pieces together"

I didnt do that on purpose lol

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

and we acknowledge that it's a technique

slow police response, no interest by the media, and just straight racism

i don't know why we even have terms like "missing white woman syndrome" when it's just basically skin privilege

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glorydays said:

and we acknowledge that it's a technique

slow police response, no interest by the media, and just straight racism

i don't know why we even have terms like "missing white woman syndrome" when it's just basically skin privilege

All I know is this....Fuck everything and worry about yourself because that’s been the running theme of success from where I’ve been all too comfortably sitting. However. I’ll be the first one to slap a niggas lips off for pretending that little Jamal from down the block who turned up as a severed head is getting the same fucks given as little baby blonde Karen. The evidence is unfucking believable to contest otherwise. 

• Like 5

Oddly enough. Fuck everything, is just what some of these sick bastards do before a whole bunch of other shit. I find it hard to believe there really hasn’t been a full on SK celeb in recent years when you look at how easy msm can put a person like Donald trumpito in the White House. These leeches bleed anything and everything and it’s still a lot of murderin going on out there. 

• Like 2

As a general (not always) rule SK's kill within their own race.

Dahmer may not be a good example to go by re: racism.  If you recall, he had a drugged Asian guy escape from him and the cops saw them both, but let Dahmer take the guy back inside because they thought it was a gay lover's quarrel.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

As a general (not always) rule SK's kill within their own race.

Dahmer may not be a good example to go by re: racism.  If you recall, he had a drugged Asian guy escape from him and the cops saw them both, but let Dahmer take the guy back inside because they thought it was a gay lover's quarrel.

Yes, yes we know that rule. And I do not dispute it. I think the question up there was wether or not race played a factor in law enforcement looking into shit like said victims. Was only making those couple of connections to shed obvious light on the fact no attention typically comes to poor black deaths in comparison to the whytes. Atlanta child murders, the Cleveland hookers, poor black gays (and some Asians sprinkled in there.) Shit is what it is but it’s definitely something....

• Like 1

I long for so much more information on those Atlanta child murders. Even after a whole ass podcast series, a docu series, and a fuckin movie. There is so much unsaid and unsolved. That one drives me crazy yo. Listening to this newer one now about Herbert Mullin. Pretty good and I didn’t know dudes were right on top of one another in Santa Cruz at like the same time, him and kemper🤣 Fuckin a. Imagine that shit. All jailed up together like aye what’s good 1278D98A-F9F4-4880-ACA3-F9415122CED2.thumb.png.cb75e9c3b9a1d2aaed42322738ffb4e1.pnghomie, I heard you like fuckin severed heads?? Word. I see you fam, I really admire your work. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Was only making those couple of connections to shed obvious light on the fact no attention typically comes to poor black deaths in comparison to the whytes. Atlanta child murders, the Cleveland hookers, poor black gays (and some Asians sprinkled in there.) Shit is what it is but it’s definitely something....

Yes, but that's true in a much more general sense.  Little harder to track that with hidden populations and victims.  If SKs tend to stay within race, and we know there's more white SKs than any other race, that leaves a lot of dead whities out there unaccounted for.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Imagine that shit. All jailed up together like aye what’s good homie, I heard you like fuckin severed heads?? Word. I see you fam, I really admire your work. 

All that & more.  When I was more into this shit I had contacted 2 guys who were housed at the same place.  One I never heard from, but the other made sure to mention that he knew from the other dude that I had contacted him too.

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

All that & more.  When I was more into this shit I had contacted 2 guys who were housed at the same place.  One I never heard from, but the other made sure to mention that he knew from the other dude that I had contacted him too.

that’s all kinds of creepy 

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Yes, but that's true in a much more general sense.  Little harder to track that with hidden populations and victims.  If SKs tend to stay within race, and we know there's more white SKs than any other race, that leaves a lot of dead whities out there unaccounted for.

would you consider the hangings of black people in southern california a serial killing

and if it is, wouldnt that prove the theory wrong about killing within race

8 hours ago, glorydays said:

would you consider the hangings of black people in southern california a serial killing

There is definitely no real evidence supporting that shit. And even so it wouldn’t fit the bill. You can’t really hang a motherfucker against their will by yourself. Or at all really I would imagine unless you were freakishly strong. I am however glad you see what most should see though and that is blare t foul play. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

There is definitely no real evidence supporting that shit. And even so it wouldn’t fit the bill. You can’t really hang a motherfucker against their will by yourself. Or at all really I would imagine unless you were freakishly strong. I am however glad you see what most should see though and that is blare t foul play. 

i read alot about dialectics within society...its a philosophy necessary to understand marxism

there will always be a struggle between the oppressor and the oppressed within any given time of history...we just have to ask ourselves who is in power and then look at who they are attacking

Serial killers, or crime in general, is seen as a byproduct of alienation brought about by oppression, within a marxist context. 

usually, and this might sound fucked up, the serial killer is using these murders as a type of masturbation or relief in the way we find relief in jacking off or having normal sex. serial killers use murders as an escape.

Edited by glorydays

12 hours ago, glorydays said:

NOES kind of answered for me.  There's a definition for being an SK, people either fit that or don't.  

I also said further above re: race that it's a general (not always) rule.  

There are multiple theories out there on the behavior of groups and individuals.  They are theories because they're not proven, and there are multiple ones that IMO don't seem to have one being any better than another to explain the complexity of human behavior.  I don't think Marx or any theory is ready to explain the complex level of psychological disturbance that goes into being a serial killer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

NOES kind of answered for me.  There's a definition for being an SK, people either fit that or don't.  

I also said further above re: race that it's a general (not always) rule.  

There are multiple theories out there on the behavior of groups and individuals.  They are theories because they're not proven, and there are multiple ones that IMO don't seem to have one being any better than another to explain the complexity of human behavior.  I don't think Marx or any theory is ready to explain the complex level of psychological disturbance that goes into being a serial killer.

I agree, and i just use marx to understand society as a whole. I don't think there's any one real philosophy that would shed any real light on criminology in general.

But i will never throw out the theory that minorities and oppressed people are targets of serial murder for recent serial killers

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, where said:

A7243EE8-FB2A-4CF0-92EE-09EA3036CAF2.jpeg

i don't want to accuse you of GASLIGHTING buuuuut...

the PERCENTAGE of black people killed is higher than whites because black people only consist of 13% of OVERALL population

a quarter of ALL black people are killed by serial killers, broski

yea yea yea, i know....white lives matter too

Across race lines, two-thirds of serial killer victims are white. But when gauged with US Census figures of the general population, black people are by far the most overrepresented: They account for 13.3 percent of the US population but a whopping 24 percent of all victims.

1race.png

Edited by glorydays
  • Trash 1

9 minutes ago, glorydays said:

a quarter of ALL black people are killed by serial killers, broski

Accuse me of whatever you want, this is the dumbest shit I’ve read in a while, a quarter of ALL black people in the states would be 9 million, idk if that was just a typo  on your part or horrible attempt at sarcasm  but I’ll take a quarter of what you’re smoking