OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck up and make some calls. I'm calling Mavs to win G1. I'm not a betting man, so I won't go beyond that prediction.

What are we thinking? I have to say I was impressed with D.Wade in his interviews this week, from what you can believe of what they say, I don't really know.

If I was a betting man I'd have money on the Mavs to win the series.

But I would have no problems with Miami winning (I see there's a whole other thread about it).......I'm not going to buy into all the hate purely because 3 players got together and had a vision to create a championship winning team.

In reality this is what coaches, managers and owners do all the time.

The other thread is just a bunch of panties in a knot mate, disregard.

If Miami wins, they win. Simple as that. I would like to see the Mavericks beat them - as the underdog team - but outside of that, I'm just keen to see some really fucking good basketball.

NBA FINALS. Let's do this!

Just seen sportscenter, scottie pippen trying to say lebum is better than jordan..wtf is that fool thinking, its cause of jordan he has any rings....what a fag lost respect for that clown after that comment..shit is ridic..if any one should be compared to jordan would be kobe & I hate that piece of shit..but jordan still takes the cake..

If any Laker was better than Jordan it was Magic...I'm a Blazers and I hate the Lakers but Magic was the best player I've ever seen play the game.

Just seen sportscenter, scottie pippen trying to say lebum is better than jordan..wtf is that fool thinking, its cause of jordan he has any rings....what a fag lost respect for that clown after that comment..shit is ridic..if any one should be compared to jordan would be kobe & I hate that piece of shit..but jordan still takes the cake..

I THINK IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. JORDAN NEVER WON WITHOUT PIPPEN.

NIGGAS ALWAYS SUCK JORDAN AND MY HOMEBOY WAS LIKE "WELL LEBRON HAD TO GET TOGETHER WITH 2 OTHER NIGGAS TO MAKE A RUN AT IT"

WHAT TEAM EVERY WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH 1 "SUPERSTAR"?? THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT EVEN MADE IT TO THE FINALS WITH ONE DUDE CARRYING THE TEAM WAS LEBRONS CAVS AND IVERONS SIXERS. (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG)

DIDN'T JORDAN NEED PIPPEN AND GRANT/RODMAN TO WIN ALL THOSE CHIPS? I THINK AS AN ATHLETE LEBRON IS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN JORDAN BUT ANY NIGGA WHO SAYS THAT IS A HATER AUTOMATICALLY CUZ NIGGAS LOVE TO STROKE THOSE OLD SCHOOL DICKS.

U must be a young blood..

Horace Grant, a CLOSE FRIEND of Pippen's who won three titles with Jordan's Bulls, was SHOCKED to hear of Pippen's comments.

"PIP is my MAN, and we will always be close but I TOTALLY DISAGREE," GRANT SAID Friday on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "LEBRON is GOING to be one of the TOP PLAYERS to ever play the game. BUT MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN, who we BUMPED heads with at times, is I think in my era, THE BEST WHO EVER PLAYED THE GAME...(only arguement you would really have is different era shit....)

"I'M KIND OF AT A LOSS FOR WORDS BECAUSE MICHAEL JORDAN ... WHEN YOU WIN NUMEROUS MVPS AND YOU'VE TAKEN THE TEAM TO SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS-- AND PROBABLY COULD BEEN EIGHT IF HE DIDNT RETIRE THOSE TWO YEARS-- AND MVPS IN THE PLAYOFFS....AND HE MADE US BETTER.

"BELIEVE ME, HE MADE MYSELF, SCOTTIE (he probably wont admit it now..ha), B.J (ARMSTRONG), EVEN BILL CARTWRIGHT who i love, he MADE US BETTER PLAYERS. HE GAVE US THAT CONFIDENCE. but first WE HAD TO EARN his trust. and once we earned his trust you SAW CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER CHAMPIONSHIP."[QOUTE]

end of discussion

I THINK IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. JORDAN NEVER WON WITHOUT PIPPEN.

NIGGAS ALWAYS SUCK JORDAN AND MY HOMEBOY WAS LIKE "WELL LEBRON HAD TO GET TOGETHER WITH 2 OTHER NIGGAS TO MAKE A RUN AT IT"

WHAT TEAM EVERY WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH 1 "SUPERSTAR"?? THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT EVEN MADE IT TO THE FINALS WITH ONE DUDE CARRYING THE TEAM WAS LEBRONS CAVS AND IVERONS SIXERS. (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG)

DIDN'T JORDAN NEED PIPPEN AND GRANT/RODMAN TO WIN ALL THOSE CHIPS? I THINK AS AN ATHLETE LEBRON IS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN JORDAN BUT ANY NIGGA WHO SAYS THAT IS A HATER AUTOMATICALLY CUZ NIGGAS LOVE TO STROKE THOSE OLD SCHOOL DICKS.

I think Lebron is a better athlete. He's probably stronger/faster might be able to jump higher I don't know.

But when you ask who is the better basketball PLAYER, Jordan. At least now. At the end of Lebron's career is it possible that he may surpass him? Yes, but has it happened yet? No.

JORDAN USED TO GO TO THE SCORERS TABLE AND ASK HOW MANY MORE ASSISTS, REBOUNDS, WHATEVER, HE NEEDED FOR A TRIPLE DOUBLE! LMAO IMAGINE LEBRON OR KOBE DOING THAT SHIT! THE MEDIA WOULD EAT THOSE NIGGAS GUTS FOREVER AND CALL THEM ASSHOLES IN EVERY PRINTABLE WAY. NIGGAS CAN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT THE GOD JORDAN THOUGH CUZ DAVID STERN WILL GET IN THAT ASS. I GREW UP WATCHING THIS NIGGA B. I'M NO YOUNGBLOOD, BUT I SEE THE SAME TYPE OF SWAG IN A NIGGA LIKE KOBE. THE PERFORMANCES WERE GOOD PERFORMANCES BUT THE MEDIA DONE TURNED NIGGAS INTO YES MEN BY USING NUMBERS AND STORIES "HE PLAYED WITH THE FLU!" "HE RETIRED AND CAME BACK AND DOMINATED!" THEY LEAVE OUT THE PART WHERE THE NIGGA WAS DOMINATING MUTHAFUCKAS THAT STILL WORE SHORT SHORTS AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A CROSSOVER WAS.

if by athlete you mean lebron is stronger and faster than Jordan was...than you're probably right as ilostmybrain said...but if you mean to say lebron is "20 times better than jordan" as a player....nothing you say is credible anymore...if it ever was

it's almost game time!!

JORDAN USED TO GO TO THE SCORERS TABLE AND ASK HOW MANY MORE ASSISTS, REBOUNDS, WHATEVER, HE NEEDED FOR A TRIPLE DOUBLE! LMAO IMAGINE LEBRON OR KOBE DOING THAT SHIT! THE MEDIA WOULD EAT THOSE NIGGAS GUTS FOREVER AND CALL THEM ASSHOLES IN EVERY PRINTABLE WAY. NIGGAS CAN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT THE GOD JORDAN THOUGH CUZ DAVID STERN WILL GET IN THAT ASS. I GREW UP WATCHING THIS NIGGA B. I'M NO YOUNGBLOOD, BUT I SEE THE SAME TYPE OF SWAG IN A NIGGA LIKE KOBE. THE PERFORMANCES WERE GOOD PERFORMANCES BUT THE MEDIA DONE TURNED NIGGAS INTO YES MEN BY USING NUMBERS AND STORIES "HE PLAYED WITH THE FLU!" "HE RETIRED AND CAME BACK AND DOMINATED!" THEY LEAVE OUT THE PART WHERE THE NIGGA WAS DOMINATING MUTHAFUCKAS THAT STILL WORE SHORT SHORTS AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A CROSSOVER WAS.

Yeah but dudes used to also get drunk in the locker room and sniff coke.

Anyone even tried to do that shit now they'd be all over TMZ.

It's hard to compare people from different era's in sports. Of course dudes playing now are better, they better be fucking better it is 10 years + after he's been gone. However you have to judge these guys against the competition they play against at the time.

I think if Jordan was in his prime now, he might even have better stats. Just saying, doesn't even matter.

Jordan wouldn't have won shit without Pippen and Grant...He also needed guys like Paxson and Kerr to hit clutch shots in key situations to help the Bulls win those championships. Jordan got away with murder on the floor too, the refs let him do whatever he wanted...If he wanted to take 4 steps to the baskets before a layup or a dunk that was cool, if he wanted to push off on his shots that was cool too.

Lebron gets the same preferential treatment as Jordan... I think Lebron will end up with better stats and just as many championships as Jordan before his career is over. But he won't do it by himself he'll also need role players around him to do it and a little help from the Refs too.

Cuban is on his BEST behavior as of late, not for dirk or the playoffs either imo. too much emotion and hype in the playoffs for Cuban to be this behaved unless he has a reason... he wants them Cubs man... ever since he lost them in 07 they have been in his sights. i bet he is putting on a show for the MLB big wigs and on the bid move again soon...

Archived