OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn....the loyalty in sacramento is weak....ive been a kings fan since i was about 10 years old.....through the good and bad times...but just seeing all the celtics jerseys (and even the lakers jersys when l.a. is in town) is fucking wack to me....that shit didnt happen and everyone was on the kings bandwagon 9 years ago.

I so jerk off to laker losses. Yes homo. I jacked this kid from Texas' account a while back and changed the password. I was two busts of a nut from going to the Sacramento game but last minute couldn't. Watching it on a 56 inch plasma in front of a roaring fire with a ball of coke and a fifth of Jameson was pretty stylish though. Oh, and the Lakers game with my boy Matt Deisel sitting up front, don't even get me started.

I so jerk off to laker losses. Yes homo. I jacked this kid from Texas' account a while back and changed the password. I was two busts of a nut from going to the Sacramento game but last minute couldn't. Watching it on a 56 inch plasma in front of a roaring fire with a ball of coke and a fifth of Jameson was pretty stylish though. Oh, and the Lakers game with my boy Matt Deisel sitting up front, don't even get me started.

you're my hero...YAYO? dayum gangsta you GET BUCK

Yo Swamp. Are the lakers going to repeat? Yes or No? Reasons, discuss? Is Steve Blake copying Gasols beard or does his facial hair just wreak of 15 year old hormones? Is Ron Artest gay? Are the Lakers a game away from hitting the panic button? When Jerry West(NBA logo guy/never beat the Celtics in 8 tries guy/Lakers legend guy) says the Lakers suck in so many words does swamp panic. Let's be real Swamp, when do the me being a masturbating bball fan jokes and the panic of the Lakers not even passing the second round of the play offs become REAL? Just a thought, just a thought. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a thought. Thinking out loud here guys.

I saw the Kings play the Clippers in LA when I was younger, Mitch Richmond and Brent Barry made a game between two (no offence) low level teams pretty damn awesome. We paid for general admission tickets but the place was EMPTY, I've never seen anything like it. We just took the seats on our tickets, but there was noone in front of us, after a while Clippers fans (who were abusing the shit out of their own team) told us to move closer - we ended up about five rows back from courtside laughing and joking with everyone.

Was fucking awesome.

In Orlando I was in the fucking nosebleed section. Sucked.

Yo Swamp. Are the lakers going to repeat? Yes or No? Reasons, discuss? Is Steve Blake copying Gasols beard or does his facial hair just wreak of 15 year old hormones? Is Ron Artest gay? Are the Lakers a game away from hitting the panic button? When Jerry West(NBA logo guy/never beat the Celtics in 8 tries guy/Lakers legend guy) says the Lakers suck in so many words does swamp panic. Let's be real Swamp, when do the me being a masturbating bball fan jokes and the panic of the Lakers not even passing the second round of the play offs become REAL? Just a thought, just a thought. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a thought. Thinking out loud here guys.

I'm absolutely, 100% confident they're going to repeat. Blake is very weak in the beard department. Ron is crazy, but not gay. The Lakers are one game away from hitting the panic button during training camp. Jerry West sounded like an asshole saying the Lakers aren't very good on defense anymore, when they're actually better this year than they were last year, and offensive execution has clearly been the problem all season. I don't panic over February basketball, especially when they're in second place in the West; honestly, it's just nice to be a fan of such a great team that second place (with the first place team putting together one of the best half seasons in history) seems god awful

fuck a B.G real talk, cousins should be rookie of the year..im over that slam dunk highlight guy..go work on some j's and and shoot make some free throws..and im not saying this just he plays for the kings but i truely believe cousins is a better OVERALL player..started off slow but now starting to be more consistent now.

on another note tonights games should be good

lets go san antone

and dont care bout the second game, should be good though.

Cousins over Griffin for ROY? LOL!

Have you even watched them play? Kid's putting up fuckin insane numbers for anyone, while Cousins is having himself an OK season for a rookie. They should just give Griffin the award now, cause everyone else is fighting for second place.

Edit: And Cousins is shooting like 5% better FTs, so that's a weird stat to harp on ha

Archived