OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NAH FUCK THE NETS YOU CRAZY? IM TALKIN ABOUT THE KNICKS PLAYBOY, THE NETS OWNER ALREADY SAID "WE'RE NOT FUCKIN WITH DENVER" KNICKS ARE GETTING MELO NOW OR LATER BUT THEY GETTIN HIM.

true. he might be sent somewhere for a "rental" for the end of the season. maybe here to Houston???:D

I've just noticed that you say things that don't sound very male esq. Anyone else would have said "anyone got a pic of that "bitch" streaking?" you called a streaking woman a "lady" you are def a chick.

1. not everybody calls women bitches.

2. she was not a young female (chick, breezie, hoe, etc etc etc...or whatever the fuck you want to call them)...but she was an older lady...thats why i said lady.

Plus I just looked at your post history and you posted in "the beautiful gay boy" thread. 100% chick.

good job estalking.

you want a cookie?

did you ever think i went in there to see what the females were posting??

get off the nuts tampon boy.

I literally have dreams about Ray Allen breaking this record. Smoked 3 more last night. I think the official count is 17 for the tie. The Celtics score announcer is so classy. I would be stoked if he did it at a home game. I can hear it now "RAAAAAAAAAAY ALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOOOOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "assisted by Rajon Rondo" followed by thousands of non stop cheers.

That standing ovation Perkins got when he checked in for the first time made the hair stand on the back of my neck. Then the very next play was Perkins with a reverse lay in with a foul. Shit was nuts. 7 points and 5 offensive rebounds in his first game back. Really good for a dude that hasn't played in 244 days. If you've ever had minor leg injuries(shin splints, aggravated meniscus) just try and fathom a torn PCL and ACL. That shits fucking crazy.

why the fuck is yao a starter on the western squad he garbage if anythn kevin love should get that spot or pau gasol.

fuck you. he is the most dedicated player in the NBA. he is a coach favorite. i can understand because he is injured at the moment but he is far from garbage homie. you must not know shit about stats in the NBA

fuck you. he is the most dedicated player in the NBA. he is a coach favorite. i can understand because he is injured at the moment but he is far from garbage homie. you must not know shit about stats in the NBA

No he's not. He's been injured for most of his career.

Fan votes decide the allstar selection. Chinese people vote like crazy.

an injury doesnt just automatically make someone garbage. i mean, sure if he were to come out on the court right now after his 2nd microfracture im sure he wouldnt be able to hang. but when Yao is healthy he is THE best center hands down

ill say it again dudes garbage he was never a threat never the force everyone projected him to be wen ur 7'5 or watever the fuck and a 6'6 sg is dunkin on u theres somethn wrong with u

best center?

how u gonna tell me wen shaq was punkn his ass wen he was healthy shit id even take camby or tyson chandler over this chump not to mention howard or even brooke lopez face it homie yaos done.

Yoa Ming is a bust. If he was black or European nobody would give a shit. Never liked the guy. Ugly mother fucker. There are so many people in china that vote for him. Personally, I'm on some racist shit and think only Americans should be able to vote. He did go all humanitarian and help build hospitals in China that were much needed. The Chinese Minute Bol and shit.

LA GOT PUNKED BY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA. CANT WAIT FOR THE CELTICS TO BLOW THE LAKERS THE FUCK OUT AT THEIR HOME!!!! YOU READY SWAMP?!?!? YOU NEW ENGLAND TRAITOR.

Says the fuckin Dallas Cowboys fan :lol:

Fuck this Sundays game (which we're gonna beat that ass anyways), I'm looking forward to the game in Boston in a few weeks. I've been to two Lakers/Celtics games, and Celtics lost both...gonna be 3/3, when I'm in the building it's a guaranteed LA victory.

Oh yeah, and losing by 5 to Sacramento (not the worst team in the league, that would be Cleveland) > losing by 17 to Phoenix, UMAD