OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh...the kings are a young team and they still got a long ways to go to get back to where they were in 2002/2003....im still a kings fan though...have been one since '89, so go kings!

they really need to step up their defense, grabbing rebounds (offensive and defensive), work on some ball movement to get the open shots and finally, work on their fucking free throws!...lol.

Theo, you gonna enter that raffle to try and win Artest's ring?

$2 a ticket, I'm thinking about throwing $100 down and hoping

Nah man, I think he's crazy for putting it up like that. I understand it's for a good cause but there are a bunch of other things he can put in a raffle. Like maybe his jersey he wore for Game 7 or something.

The Utah Jazz played a good one tonight with overtime vs the Heat, Paul Millsap with like 44 points? I thought Francisco Elson was gonna intentionally miss that second free throw. The PG matchup was (initially) the only strong point I thought the Jazz were gonna have coming into the game.

Of course, Lebron still killed it with a triple double