OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAH IDK B, THAT'S DWADE'S TEAM B. AROD IS ON THE YANKEES AND HE'S THE DON OF BASEBALL BUT THAT'S STILL DJ'S TEAM. IN CRUNCH TIME EITHER OF THOSE NIGGAS COULD SHUT IT DOWN. THEY TOOK TURNS SHITTING ON NIGGAS DREAMS AGAINST BOSTON AND THEN CHI, I THINK BRON DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HAVING AN 8PT GAME.

THE SHIT IS THIS THOUGH B, I HATED LEBRON FOR NOT COMING TO THE KNICKS. POINT BLANK. IDGAF ABOUT WHATEVER ELSE AND THE NIGGAS OFF THE COURT RECORD IS IMMACULATE. SO REALLY I CAN'T HATE ON THE NIGGA. HE'S THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE NBA PERIOD. IT SEEMS LIKE NIGGAS JUST HATE THIS NIGGA CUZ THEY KNOW MIAMI IS GONNA BE THE TEAM TO BEAT FOR A COUPLE YEARS TO COME B, IT IS WHAT IT IS. BOSTON PUT TOGETHER A "SUPER TEAM" FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF WINNING RINGS TOO BUT THERE AIN'T NO BACKLASH THERE? WHY'S THAT?

BOTTOM LINE IS THE NIGGAS THAT HATE LEBRON GON HATE LEBRON NO MATTER WHAT AND THE JORDAN STANS ARE TERRIFIED OF A NIGGA STATISTICALLY SHITTING ON THEY HEROES LEGACY SO THEY COME OUT WITH INTANGIBLE UNMEASURABLE SHIT LIKE "CLUTCHNESS" AND "DOMINANCE" AND ADD BACKSTORIES AND SHIT TO INFLATE THE NIGGA JORDAN LEGACY. ON SOME G SHIT, PUT JORDAN IN HIS PRIME ON THIS YEARS CAVS TEAM AND THEY MAYBE ARE IN THE HUNT FOR THE 8TH SPOT AND IF THEY MAKE IT GET SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND...THIS NIGGA LEBRON COULD OPT OUT OF HIS CONTRACT, SIGN IN MINNESOTA FOR THE VETERANS MINIMUM, LEAD THE TWOLVES TO AN UNDEFEATED SEASON, AND SWEEP THEIR WAY TO A CHAMPIONSHIP AND NIGGAS WOULD STILL NOT GIVE HIM HIS DUE B. THAT'S REAL.

I usually agree with you on most things, but your level of UMAD at Jordan blinds you from the fact that he is CLEARLY the best player ever.

And if you can't see that even though Lebron is a great player he's not a winner, I don't know what to say.

And the difference with the Celtics was they were all old. Look how long KG stuck it out in Minnesota, or Pierce in Boston. These muthafuckas are in their prime and admitted they couldn't win a title without going all super friend with it. If MJ, Magic, Bird, etc. etc. all disagree with how you did something basketball-wise, you're doing it wrong.

And in all fairness, I probably would hate Lebron no matter what he did. However, I don't need to hate him for no reason, because his repeatedly shriveling up on the big stage like a dude who can't get it up for Jessica Alba speaks for itself. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go fall asleep with my headphones on, listening to Skip Bayless taunt him once again

Why does it matter if the celtics were old? they all came together to win a championship (and they did) just like miami will now. Lebron took the cavs to the finals, gave them the best record, what more could he have done with a shitty squad? Obviously he wants a ring or rings, so he did what was best for him to get those.

You can't make an argument about him not being clutch, as mero said, against the C's and the bulls he came up big when they needed him, he'll bounce back in this series. and what about wade?? maybe they could have tied last game but he can't hold on to the damn ball...and yet everyone is still blaming lebron.

Should be a good game tonight!

As far as the Bulls and Celtics go, it's easy to be clutch when you're up during basically the entire series. It's also not as much pressure as The Finals.

And if you're gonna say he's not completely melting down in this series, you're blind. Hasn't had a "Lebron-like" game once, and he's gotten progressively worse with each passing game. He looked straight up lost in the last game, mentally defeated

I agree with you, he's been playing way worse than what he's capable of this series, but i don't think all the pressure should be on him, there is a reason why wade and bosh are on the team with him, if even one of those guys has an amazing game, lebron doesn't have to come in and save the day in the last minutes of the game.

They mostly have to step up defensively in the dying minutes not offensively.

Why does it matter if the celtics were old? they all came together to win a championship (and they did) just like miami will now. Lebron took the cavs to the finals, gave them the best record, what more could he have done with a shitty squad? Obviously he wants a ring or rings, so he did what was best for him to get those.

You can't make an argument about him not being clutch, as mero said, against the C's and the bulls he came up big when they needed him, he'll bounce back in this series. and what about wade?? maybe they could have tied last game but he can't hold on to the damn ball...and yet everyone is still blaming lebron.

Should be a good game tonight!

It helped them because no one just got up and left. they all stayed with their teams for multiple years, and when the time came they made sure the teams knew beforehand and left on a good note.

Lefraud waited last minute, and then announced it on ESPN instead of telling the team, in which he does business with and "loved"

Bosh just up and left, not even talking with his team. All 29 Raptor fans hate his ass.

Wade is a good guy, I have no hate for him

and Mero, Jordan Is the best player to ever touch a basketball.

It helped them because no one just got up and left. they all stayed with their teams for multiple years, and when the time came they made sure the teams knew beforehand and left on a good note.

Lefraud waited last minute, and then announced it on ESPN instead of telling the team, in which he does business with and "loved"

Bosh just up and left, not even talking with his team. All 29 Raptor fans hate his ass.

Wade is a good guy, I have no hate for him

and Mero, Jordan Is the best player to ever touch a basketball.

JORDAN IS A PRODUCT OF NIKE x DAVID STERN x MEDIA

NIGGA PUT UP GAUDY NUMBERS CUZ HE WAS A STAT PADDER. HE WAS THE KOBE OF THE 90'S. HE HAD LIKE 4 OR 5 "EPIC GAMES" SO NIGGAS SUCK HIS DICK WILD HARD. IS THAT NIGGA #1 IN ANY STAT BESIDES MMUS (MOST MENS UNDERWEAR SOLD)?

Archived