THE HOUSE ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO CREATIVITY AND PARTY LIFESTYLE. *pics*

drewbiii

how any of you can live comfortably on 25 dollars an hour or less is beyond me

This is also an absurd attitude. My parents both make around that rate (my dad after being at his job 30+ years, my mom like 10), raised 4 kids, own 2 houses, and live rather comfortably.

Also, they raised us most of our lives, and bought their first house, without my mom working at all. Channel Zero is bizzaro land sometimes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/02/05/2009-02-05_nyc_so_costly_you_need_to_earn_six_figur.html

A New Yorker would have to make $123,322 a year to have the same standard of living as someone making $50,000 in Houston.

In Manhattan, a $60,000 salary is equivalent to someone making $26,092 in Atlanta.

The average monthly rent in New York is $2,801, 53% higher than San Francisco, the second most expensive city in the country.

how any of you can live comfortably on 25 dollars an hour or less is beyond me

only true if you have kids or live in an expensive are. or are a complete retard who spends too much money and doesn't know how to save or enjoy themselves without spending money constantly to fill the huge bottomless void in their lives caused by buying into our bullshit consumerist society /runonsentence.

i'm not married/nokids and don't buy much other than basic necessities and i'm comfortable.

but yo fuck that people need fresh new everything so they can fuck mad bitches and get the clap over and over.

• Like 1

If the room can handle it. I have a friend that has a 50" in the living room of a 2 bedroom apartment. Shit's not needed. I have a 32" in the living room, 13" in the bedroom. What i need to go overboard on though is a stereo. mine SUCKS. I would love to have dude's audio.

DAO, the tv tilts if necessary, but I don't buy junk ass panaphonics that cloud on angles.

I also watch tv from the bar stools and stand during most football games. It is also clearly visible from my dining room, porch and pool. Like you, I am a father so it is also nice that the little shits can't get their sticky fingers all over the screen.

If you sit on your ass all day watching judge shows, then go ahead and mount it two feet from the floor.

For most people, 60-65 is standard mounting height.

This is also an absurd attitude. My parents both make around that rate (my dad after being at his job 30+ years, my mom like 10), raised 4 kids, own 2 houses, and live rather comfortably.

Also, they raised us most of our lives, and bought their first house, without my mom working at all. Channel Zero is bizzaro land sometimes

[ATTACH]146684.vB[/ATTACH]

CHANNELZEROZONE.jpg.823719a935a03839025e0cb78a313985.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/02/05/2009-02-05_nyc_so_costly_you_need_to_earn_six_figur.html

A New Yorker would have to make $123,322 a year to have the same standard of living as someone making $50,000 in Houston.

In Manhattan, a $60,000 salary is equivalent to someone making $26,092 in Atlanta.

The average monthly rent in New York is $2,801, 53% higher than San Francisco, the second most expensive city in the country.

Capitalism at it's worst.

DAO, the tv tilts if necessary, but I don't buy junk ass panaphonics that cloud on angles.

You still have to steady tilt your head to watch the shit regardless.

You go head and do your thing though, while the rest of us keep our tv's at eye level.

If you sit on your ass all day watching judge shows, then go ahead and mount it two feet from the floor.

For most people, 60-65 is standard mounting height.

If I was mounting my TV for the rug rats, I might mount it at 2ft.

If I was mounting it for Andre the Giant, I might mount it at 60-65ft.

But my kids don't pay the bills, and Andre the Giant been dead for a minute now.

So I mount that shit at eye level like everybody else who isn't a fucking retard.

Does this make you mad?

ill die happier if i never have to live in another party house. fuck having anybody that i dont know incredibly well at mi casa.

but do your thing mang.

ps if u add hella nirvana posters and a victoria secrets catalog, your crib would look like my bedroom when i was in 6th grade. not hatin. JS.

ill die happier if i never have to live in another party house. fuck having anybody that i dont know incredibly well at mi casa.

but do your thing mang.

ps if u add hella nirvana posters and a victoria secrets catalog, your crib would look like my bedroom when i was in 6th grade. not hatin. JS.

^You see... this nigga fucks trannies and even he made a valid argument.

A more valid argument than anybody who at one point or another in this past decade lived in squat houses and vacant lots could possibly make anyways.

Not hating, just saying.