How many screen names do you have?

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made one when i had my moogle sn banned to prevent an ex from putting all my business and info on 12oz a minute ago....thankfully she's dead now

and the robo jones one is what i originally wanted to use as a name instead of moogle..but its just strange using a different name after so long on here.

most times i'll just leave the jones name logged in and remembered on close friends computers in case they need to get ahold of me via pm

Dick pics. Plural. Half of 12oz participated for the possibility of cashola. And the fact that the internet isn't real/sending nude pics was the shit.

Oh and they were passed around by every girl on 12oz.

Which reminds me. How many girls on here changed their names after the wet teeshirt contest?

With the average amount of anonymous nude pic flinging that has gone on over the years, I'm not surprised nobody remembers two of the larger, more organized nude pic events.

How many people on here are afraid of misrepresenting themselves?

How many people on here refuse to talk to certain people online because you don't like them in real life?

How many people on here don't like people in real life because of something they've said online?

How many people on here dont like people in real life that you've never even met before?

Dawg check the stats on this epersona. I spent all his skill points to pump up his ecredibility. Now I can say "Jay Z is definitely Linkin Park." without the other epersonas questioning it.

Hold up I need to level up this epersona so I can add a few skill points to "Real life awesomeness." Better post more pics in day in pies.