Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

How many screen names do you have?

I know cos runs around here pretending to be like 7 different people, and I'm pretty sure a number of you do the same thing. So what's the deal? Is Channel Zero the new WoW with ethugging avatars and everything? Would that mean 12oz is the original WoW? Post up all your epersonas/ Who's your highest level character/ect. Of your hundreds of e-friends, how many people are running those accounts? Alternately, how many of you still think the internet is real?

i share my bandwidth with the rest of the neighborhood...so when the RIAA come on knocking....i'll blame my downloads on them.

<---BTW everyone but you has got this user name and password, its a community blunt.

Same goes with facebook. How many of you care more about what your facebook friends think of you than your real friends? Who's running around taking photos specifically to put on facebook? Of all the times you went out in the last few months, how many bars did you not flick yourself at? Alternately, how many of you dont give a fuck about facebook, and if someone wasnt at a party or a bar fuck them, they should've been there?

i share my bandwidth with the rest of the neighborhood...so when the RIAA come on knocking....i'll blame my downloads on them.

<---BTW everyone but you has got this user name and password, its a community blunt.

What for?

This is my only active name. Only other name I've made in probably a decade was when this one was banned. Then the backup name caught a ban too, so I'm back to 1.

I've got like 400 accounts on here. This is just my conspiracy alarmist persona I use to fuck with your minds. The other ones I use to lull you back into a false sense of complacency.

I made another acct to see how quickly I could get all the tic tacs

Did it in under 50 posts and haven't logged into it since

I've done it in 5. If you want props you just have to derail a lot of threads with meaningless posts.

You should've gone the other way and just made 400 other accounts to prop one post.

Question is, why am I talking to myself?

Why are you talking to yourself?

It was an interesting challenge I guess. Was weird to see how posts are received when people don't know the acct and you have no green blocks.

Tanxxx, but that one's banned now

and

Kandybah

/NO TRANNY

I've had other accounts in the past but never more than one at a time.

Made this one when I forgot the password for the last one.

I don't have a facebook.

My family keeps bugging me to start one,

which pretty much assures me that not having one is a good idea.

I guess I'm not really tempted in the first place though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now