OH LAWDS

rorucega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I often feel that Fredde Mercury is quite underrated. People say alot about Michael Jackson, Elvis, The Beatles etc (who are great too) but I believe Freddie Mercury is one of the most talented singer/songwriter/performers we have EVER had!

it was some severed limbs ...a decapitated head and blood and more blood..

borrrrrr-iiiiiiiiinggg..

its funny people still come to 12oz in search of "shocking" someone

nothing I didnt see in any issue of While You Were Sleeping like 10 yrs ago..

too bad it wasnt a pussy shot, doggy style of beyonce..

kthxbi

Last night I spent quite a bit of time in the germination room. Been feeling stuffed up - I sneezed at some point and a singing parasite was ejected from my nasal cavity. I knew the song it was singing very well. "There's a hole in daddy's arm where all the money goes"... those words are encoded in analogue onto the Quantock Hills. Whereas "Give me a Leonard Cohen afterworld" can be found within every grain of sand on the beach of Bognor Regis at 44.1 Khz. (Just outside the shops selling bootleg Iron Maiden T-shirts.)

The demonstrations of ectoplasm displacement is somehow affecting the propagation of the spores. I've had bastards complaining to me about this, and they expect the problem to be solved by teatime. What do they know? They've just got great big greasy tulip bulbs for heads!

I really have to rid my cloths and fabrics of various types of bacteria. Most of them are from the arses of mental patients. Walked right into a fresh turd laid by one of them outside St. Ebba's a while ago. Some dreadful woman discharged a load of grinning ectoplasm photographs out of her nasal cavity. And, of course, sad songs never last too long on a broken radio, hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmm.