Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misterblunt

Michael Vick's heart don't pump fear no more

I don't give a fuck, I still like Vick, always have. except when he played the Bears.

I hate people who abuse animals, but I really like (and am happy for) Mike Vick.

Dude got slapped with an absurd sentence, and had everyone and their mother rooting against him even after he did his time. Definite success story

always stuck behind this guy good to see people are finaly focusing on his ability again instead of the bullshit the media strung up against him

fuck the eagles but go vick.

always stuck behind this guy good to see people are finaly focusing on his ability again instead of the bullshit the media strung up against him

fuck the eagles but go vick.

yes.

where spiceychickencombo at?

MY NIGGA.

Ive been to Popeyes once. I was the only white. Everyone who ordered after me got their food before me. I felt disenfranchised. It was attached to a gas station.

BUT FUCK WAS IT GOOD.

does popeye's reverse racism negate cracker barrel's racism?

you don't have to answer that...

i know it was a stupid question.

I hate people who abuse animals, but I really like (and am happy for) Mike Vick.

Dude got slapped with an absurd sentence, and had everyone and their mother rooting against him even after he did his time. Definite success story

It's crazy how celebrities went from getting a legal pass to do pretty much whatever the fuck they want, to getting slamhammered extra hard just for being a celebrity.

Only the whites get the pass. A black man in America cant kill dogs and get away with it. White people were in a rage with that shit.

Tell that to OJ Simpson and Lindsay Lohan.

Only the whites get the pass. A black man in America cant kill dogs and get away with it. White people were in a rage with that shit.

That's because white people are too busy running the world to kill dogs for entertainment.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now