---->wE4R TH3 SHaRCK$ R0mE<----

HOME_SLICE 33 1/3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ---->WEAR THE SHARCKS ROME<----

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssseeeee

thhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddssssssssssss

:yuck: :yuck: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull2: :bomb: :freak2: :spin2: :spin2: :smile-mad: :scowl: :shook: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nut: :nut: :lol2: :lol2:

all you mother fuckers that post pics and come on this thread should line up and slob on my knob.self promo is the best and easiest way to gain toy status.good job to all you dumb dumbs.close this thread and fuck aot ofa amc up and wkt and thats a fact.Beso,Claw,Ms.17,Muffin, and Chow I`m going to bone all you at the same time on the same bed,with the same jimmy,finger you with the same finger and all you are going to suck the same dick. - TheMaker repping the 714

073110195704.jpg

Yeah thats ummm uhhh on Santa Clara st. between1st and 2nd across the street from Toons.yeah i was there when he was doing it,I actually helped him,it took us 45 minutes,thanx."Now you stupid fucks,if isnt San Jose dont post the fucking picture here,fucken numb nuts,god damn fucken stupid fucken asian orphans from Australia never listen". "Did I make myself fucking clear,fucken bitches"? - TheMaker 714,510