CLEVELAND GRAFFITI

Guest ejchris365

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: STOP MILKING THE SAME FLIKS!!!

Originally posted by Iris

back off jackass! you only post on here to crawl up jangle's nuts.

OK SURE PFHTTTTT YEAH :D

IVE BEEN ON HERE WAY BEFORE HIM AND IM ALWAYS POSTING SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM .

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE ANYWAYS U DONT EVEN PAINT!

UP HIS NUTS PLEASE

RIGHT!!!

GIVE IT A BREAK!:rolleyes:

END TO END TANKER!

Originally posted by coro

hey FUCKO post the oil tanker we did on here "sorry had 2 burn the virgin" e2e----------that car is pissed!!!!!!! Rock'n Allways!!!!2002:king:

ILL TRY TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THE PICTS THEYRE KINDA FUCKED UP ILL RE SCANN THEMS TOMORROW AND CROP THEM

CRUSHIN FR8S~ ROCKIN ALWAYS!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

Originally posted by ejchris365

yeah yeah man, i am on the same crew with poke and verb, DSK. but my flicks got all lost cause they were on my digital camera and the card that holds the data broke so:(

OK UR IN A CRU WITH VERB ?? HE DONT EVEN PAINT NO MORE?

UR A FUCKING COP NIGGA!:eek:

Guest seno.oner

Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

OK UR IN A CRU WITH VERB ?? HE DONT EVEN PAINT NO MORE?

UR A FUCKING COP NIGGA!:eek:

no hes not,,,, im in that crew he doesnt know what hes talkin about,,,, he goes to my school,,,, ejchris change ur damn sn its WAAAAAAY to obvious,,,,, he doesnt go out with verb,,, he writes with cricket and his lil bro ( i think its gern) sometimes dwel,,,,,, if ne one sees a lil arabian looking kid taggin "darnel" anywhere...shoot him

Re: Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

Originally posted by seno.oner

no hes not,,,, im in that crew he doesnt know what hes talkin about,,,, he goes to my school,,,, ejchris change ur damn sn its WAAAAAAY to obvious,,,,, he doesnt go out with verb,,, he writes with cricket and his lil bro ( i think its gern) sometimes dwel,,,,,, if ne one sees a lil arabian looking kid taggin "darnel" anywhere...shoot him

DWEL IS TIGHT FOR JUST STARTIN OFF! I LIKE HIS SHIT I SEEN

TIGHTER THAN SOME PEOPLE THATS BEEN WRITEN ALMOST A YEAR NOW, ANYWAYS WHOS IN A CRU WITH VERB AND POKE? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES FRONTING ON THE CROME FRONTS!:D

PEACE!

POST MORE GRAFF!

WHEN I GOT A SECOND TO SPARE IM GONNA POST SOME MORE FLIKKS I GOT FROM CLEVO HEADS

CROW

PHIL HATCHET

MODESTO

TASK

ERIE

ROVE

SHRUG

POKE

CEPS

VEMOS

ABORT

AND MAYBE SOME CST ( THE MOST RECENT SHIT I CAN FIND???)

POST MORE FLIKKS(GRAFF ONLY FUCK STICKERS/BUMS WE SEE THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME)

PIECES KIDS!

:D :mexican:

:P dam why u trip'n.......know what....> fuck it ,,,,,,stop the crying and lets all paint and be happy..=0).........we need 2 get rid of are problems......:D :D ;) why battle ???none of this shit would have happend if we all did not have god dam computers!!!!!! and we all would be chilllllllll ths is why i hate the inter net!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seno.oner

Re: Re: Re: WHO THE FUCK ARE YA BRO?

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

DWEL IS TIGHT FOR JUST STARTIN OFF! I LIKE HIS SHIT I SEEN

TIGHTER THAN SOME PEOPLE THATS BEEN WRITEN ALMOST A YEAR NOW, ANYWAYS WHOS IN A CRU WITH VERB AND POKE? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES FRONTING ON THE CROME FRONTS!:D

PEACE!

its DSK-------------- poke,verb,cyse,dwel,crick,stance,dise,gern,bass,annoy(i think) some others

OK A CRU WITH VERB??

OK THATS IT IM CALLING VERB WRIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERES SOME PICTS OF YOUR SHIT WITH POKE AND VERB?

IM BOYS WITH HIM AND HE HASN'T PAINTED IN MONTHS!!!

IHAVE NO CLUE WHAT POKES BEEN UP TO HAVENT SEEN ANY NEW POKE SHIT?

ALL IVE SEEN WAS DWEL SHIT THATS WORTH TALKING ABOUT FOR A NEW WRITER,,,

POST SOME FLIKKS THEN

LIKE U GUYS PAINTING WITH POKE AND VERB!

I THINK UR JUST JOCKIN THE BIG VERB!!~~~J/K(ITS A JOKE DONT CRY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE )

AHHAHAHAHA!:D :rolleyes:

POST SOME FLIKKS I WANNA SEE UR SHIT !

PEACE!

Guest seno.oner

i never said i painted with verb or poke,,,,,,,,,, i paint with cricks lil bro cuz were like the same age,,,,,,, crick, who is in DSK with verb,poke,and dwel recruited me,,,,, im not even positive on everyone in the crew,,, call verb cuz id like to know to .......ask verb if crick told him anything about dise at all....... as for flicks im prolly goin out with crick to gt all the flciks i can next weekend so hopefully ill have a ton to post on here

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i saw crick today,and he really confused me with this mess. i cant picture poke and verb hookin up a crew with you guys yet...no offense

Guest seno.oner

umm neither can i,,,,,,,,,i think the only wy i got into this crew was because im friends with cricks lil bro and i got his lil bro to give crick some of my stuff...then he let me in,,,im still confused..............whad crick say

Guest seno.oner

OOOOOOOK i just talked to cricks lil bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my friend screwed up all of the names of the people in DSK,,, verb and poke arent in DSK,,,i dunno BOJANGLES whad crick say to u

Archived