CLEVELAND GRAFFITI

Guest ejchris365

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seno.oner

Hey hopefully ill be gin out this weekend to get some pics, i got 2 the other day but their not good, its only a tag and a bomb on a billboard that sucks,,,,,, theres already a cleveland thread neways just bump that

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i got a buttload of flix from our city but no scanner. maybe ill go scan some today and post em. whoever started this post, wheres yours?

Originally posted by seno.oner

Hey hopefully ill be gin out this weekend to get some pics, i got 2 the other day but their not good, its only a tag and a bomb on a billboard that sucks,,,,,, theres already a cleveland thread neways just bump that

whoever you are; if you're looking for good cleveland flicks visit the redline. ride it end to end if you want to see lots and lots of graffiti.

and to bro jangles; go ahead and post more if you want... try to get over to ricky's warehouse.(!)

Guest ejchris365

yeah yeah man, i am on the same crew with poke and verb, DSK. but my flicks got all lost cause they were on my digital camera and the card that holds the data broke so:(

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: STOP MILKING THE SAME FLIKS!!!

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

STOP POSTING THE SAME PIECES/CHARACTERS!

THAT SHITS PLAYED!

GET SOME NEW SHIT SON!

if you had read above before speaking, youd realize that i had mentioned that these had been here before. i have no scanner, as said above also. didnt we have a talk on the phone about how you come across on here? should we talk again?

Re: Re: STOP MILKING THE SAME FLIKS!!!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

if you had read above before speaking, youd realize that i had mentioned that these had been here before. i have no scanner, as said above also. didnt we have a talk on the phone about how you come across on here? should we talk again?

DIDNT SEE IT!

I DONT READ EVERY LITTLE POST I JUST PEEP THE FLIKKS AND READ SOME THEN GET BORRED!

WHATEVER

BUY A FUCKING SCANNER THEYRE ON SALE FOR LIKE 75$$

AND BUY SOME CHILL PILLS OR A DOOBIE TOO!

:D

WOULD HE TALK TO SOMEONE HE DIDNT KNOW LIKE THAT??

PEACE SEK

Archived