Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mackfatsoe

FIREFOX DEBUG HELLPPPP

sorry I tried to search for the computer help thread, but a search of the keyword "computer"

just took me to every thread in brickslayers where somebody was accused of "hiding behind they computer" etc etc etc

I attached a screenshot of my browser. Firefox is totally useless because it keeps no history whatsoever, so I can't even go "back" once I click a link, and all my bookmarks are gone.

I already tried deleting and redownloading firefox, but problem remains.

Casek? anyone? anyone?

1925956260_12ozscreen.jpg.c4f0b20bd6dee278f34856a9addb6467.jpg

open up activity monitor and see what else is running. you should be able to start from there.

Oh, and click that "Learn More" button on the right there. It should help you, you know, learn more.

using chrome now, works fine

fuck safari

on a mac, if I go to applications folder and delete firefox logo there, is it deleting all firefox files? I want to completely delete that shit from my computer. shit was obviously bugged or sum sum

I had an issue like this a while back, basically you have to find a way to completely delete all traces of Firefox from your computer and re-download it. I used this thing called AppZapper I think, google that shit!

sorry I tried to search for the computer help thread, but a search of the keyword "computer"

just took me to every thread in brickslayers where somebody was accused of "hiding behind they computer" etc etc etc

I attached a screenshot of my browser. Firefox is totally useless because it keeps no history whatsoever, so I can't even go "back" once I click a link, and all my bookmarks are gone.

I already tried deleting and redownloading firefox, but problem remains.

Casek? anyone? anyone?

go to firefox safemode then Tools/options/privacy/ History/ mark what you need

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now