Getting even

shai

Yeah you know my old number? I got a new iPhone. And I'm down to help out with whatever needs to be done when I stop through. Planning on splitting where I'm at a few days ago but am stuck in town somehow still. And if I was around I would probably not be at the bluegrass festival since I got a feeling nothing good would come of it. And fuck some weed brownies I want a 40oz of country club right now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going primarily to work, seeing Elvis Costello and Patti Smith is sort of my plan but not crucial. I may very well bounce as soon as I make my money.

Good looks on the phone, I'll give you a call here in a few. I don't really need any help ATM but if you want work or something to do I can definitely point you in the right direction.

A place to stay probably won't be an issue either. Looking forward to seeing you again, and trying not to get arrested when we hang out.

this thread has seriously gone on for too long..this may be troll shit or not i dont care as my grandad would say "you do you're best not to fight him,talk it out and if he still refuses and shows you disrespect you put him on his ass help him up and leave it at that if he now decides to man up you do it again and leave"

so what that means is fuck this i want to play games with him i think im so fucking unique and intelligent bullshit go and see him tell him you want the passport put him in his place and leave so you're mate can get on a plaine and leave.

i do not frankly care if you have told us before blah blah no body gives a fuck.shut the fuck up and either kill yourself or man the fuck up.

I talked to the right people today and I've decided to drop it for the sake of making my friend man up and for my own personal freedom.

I'm trying to be a better person but it's not as easy as I expected to be. Thanks for all the "guidance" I've been offered, it's all part of the learning process.

yo shai. Sorry about that i'm about to be long winded here. Heres the scoop. Im over educated. I got 2 associates. ! in applied science, the other in computer support with a few extra classes in UNIX, LINUX, Windiws Serverm Systen security, Cisco Routing, XML, Some SQL and database implementation, A couple different CS3-5 applications (Dreamweaver, QuickPlayer, (MACINTOSHES MOST VULNERABLE application, Apache, IIS Tomcat. Windows Server 03-08 Enough about me here. I feel im gonna be the most educated person Jackson State Pen. I also spend 3- 5 hours a day putzing on my Mac. I should just take the test already. Infact. I am beyond ready for the first 2 windowns server classes. I almost have a teaching certificate but my felonies squashed that. Im honestly a nice guy that mostly treats people with respect. Actually in school i disrespect the people Making fun at the peole that are nerds, and geeks. This is just a background of what Im mostly employable in if there are jobs available. Unemployment in Detroit is 38%, Pontiac, my city thats 10 miles west the unemployment is around 40, I would put honest estimates for those numbers to be atleast 15 pct poings higher. I know that you advocate home for the homeless. I back this program in my body and soul as im too broke to contribute. I was really considering moving to Oakland in March of next year after my final class. That way i have papers.... ya kno. Would be be opposed helping me or atleast pointing me in the right dirrection to other young serious people that have bad habits that are living in a community setting( squat) With all hope i can find a job with my qualifications. Its no that they ar stellar. Im no MIT grad but im a over 3.0 student and since i went back 2 years ago im getting All As, Honestly i am really interested in this thing you guys are doing. I find it not only fascinating but honorable and something i would dedicate blood sweat and tears into. I need projects Shai or else im find myself passed out in my bed for 2 days off Dilaudid amd Roxy Codone.

I realize this is very preliminary. As im hoping to move west with in year or so in Oakland SF and then migrating up the coast to Seattle i expect that i would need a safety net at least the beginning. I already know thea game. Im not brand new ya kno. I spent my first 15 years on the east side of Detroit as one of 20 whie kids in my entire high school Finney.. I was respected only because i handled some shit for some more important people by myself. Truth of the matter im way willing to try and get involved. What you are describing is exactly the scenario i seek. I cam up in slum Shai, roaches, mice, big ass rats in the alley everybody had a pit bull metal gates on door. Homeless people and prostitutes everywhere burned out houses. Probably makes Oakland Look like Disneyland. Not trying to brag here. All im saying is i have a lot of experience surviving. Thats just it. Obvious to this site i like to vandalize public property. I never stole something for an individual that absolutely positively had it coming. Been thru a lot. Have mental health issues that are very much real and often debilitating What im asking Shai. If i touched down out there would i be able to participate in one of these situations? I dont drink more that a 40. I dont take more than 3mg xanax or smoke more than 3 hits off a bowl before i shut of for 5 hours? Would people be able to dirrect me towards jobs? would i be able to work on the house? would i be fed? would the residents help me secure social security? Would i be able to be creative and not looked down upon?

Im talking about more of a 1 year get established in town volunteer get set up, find professional job condusive to my education. Could i get a drivers license i my shit suspended in Michigan? Would i get a warm reception or would i hate everybody and they hate me? In a coop house would my belongings be safe? is there warm water? Gas and electricity?

Basically asking if you would true up and give me dirrection if i showed up all the sudden looking for temporary refuge while i got my shit tegether if i was willing and happy to participate in coop activities?

I'm not going to read this all , but either you're a huge faggot with no back bone or trolling, and if not a troll...you're a huge faggot. Most likely being a huge faggot.

This nigga Shai thinks he's going to "get even" by pulling some Dennis the Mennis type pranksterism.

Like this nigga's gonna just be like "dohhhh.... I've been punked!!!" and leave it at that.

Your first and last assumptions are pretty much on point.

Kidnap one of his pets make it a movie star and once he sees it in the next blockbuster he will be so excited and try to get it back but by then its too late the pet belongs to the public now the pet will continue to perform in movies until its untimely death in an airplane crash that was heading to guest star in HOTEL FOR DOGS 2. Classic.