Getting even

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10nffk4.jpg 10nffk4.jpg

NOT SOME FAGGOT ASS HIGHSCHOOL PRANKS, THAT'S FOR SURE...

AND SHAI, WHY DON'T YOU JUST BANK THIS DUDE AND GET THIS CHILDISH FEMALE DRAMA OVER WITH IF YOU WANT JUSTICE FOR YOUR BOY SO BAD?

ALSO, BEING DOWN TO KNOCK SOMEONE FOR FUCKING WITH AND STEALING FROM MY BOY DOES NOT MAKE ME "THUGARIFFIC" OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED ME...

Why not let your boy handle it?

He tried to handle it and got nowhere, the guy just gave him a bunch of attitude so he's passing this off to us.

I'm probably gonna do something tonight since I have a show to go to right around the corner from there. I realized that I'll probably need a team for the paint stunt, so what I might do is take this trash bag of moldy weed and trim I have, tie a rock to it and spray paint "FREE WEED" on it, then throw it up on one of the light fixtures in front of their place.

I'll throw a handful of decent weed on the ground under the bag just to prime the pump a little bit. So if all goes well they'll have every crackhead in the neighborhood trying to climb the front of their warehouse to get the weed down.

how about puke?

actually, you can get sardines cheaper than paint, get a whole bag of em and just throw em on his roof. no one will come near the place for a while, and also, getting seagulls to shit on everything will be a nice touch

You ca@ get a whole 2 gallon tub of pork chitterlings for less than that. Not only is it cheapr and grosser, but you can catch trychanosys

Legal issues notwithstanding, they're $26 and since he's from out of state he doesn't have any of the documentation you need to get one.

I already offered to light dude up but my roommate wasn't having it. His take is that the guy hasn't threatened him with violence so it's not exactly called for or justified. Everything else is fair game, though.

I'm contemplating making a few of these and salting them around the next time they have an event...

annoy-a-tron.jpg

"The latest gadget from ThinkGeek, the annoy-a-tron, is sure to drive the most even keeled people nuts. This super sleek 007 like device can be hidden anywhere and has the ability to sound off at 2 kHz, 12 kHz, or alternating beeps every 2-8 minutes. The random timing will be sure to have people pacing around their office ready to pull their hair out looking for the source.

This prank comes ready to use right out of the box. All you have to do is find yourself a mark, then sit back and enjoy the show. Just make sure you do not stick this device under the token crazy, paranoid, conspiracy theory guy’s desk or the next thing you know your office will be on lockdown with the bomb squad ripping up your workplace."

And someone here mentioned a prank where you cook a bunch of fresh chili peppers in a microwave for ten minutes....I think I might give that one a shot too.

if he lives in a where house, just run up on that shit with a group of 10 guys and start slamming the sides with sludge hammers, and other blunt objects. then when done run away for a small amount of time to see if he responds with law or anything. if nothing happens in an hour or so just do a little home invasion. and snag ALL of his paint and worthy possessions

im really tempted to insert a "Anarchists Cookbook bro" here and there. it seems fitting for this thread.

I suppose you could do that if you were in high school and didn't know about CIA/SIS dirty tricks manuals or read "The Monkeywrench Gang"....oh wait, the internet changed all that, now everyone's an expert.

But the funny thing is that I went to the internet for some ideas and so far about all I have gotten out of this thread is "Beat him up," variations on "Poop on him" and "Get a new ID." Not exactly the response I was hoping for, but I'm optimistic.

I'm actually very interested in this threads development.

I'm looking forward to living vicariously through a good for nothin trickster crack smokin swindler. Rather than what I would do which is go to location/ask nicely/get rejected/hurt person.

Let's see how this pans out.

Oh and that Jackson Pollock idea will succumb to its own faggot hipster doofus appeal. So I'm thinkin, get to the roof with enough black paint to cover the exterior walls.

I suppose you could do that if you were in high school and didn't know about CIA/SIS dirty tricks manuals or read "The Monkeywrench Gang"....oh wait, the internet changed all that, now everyone's an expert.

But the funny thing is that I went to the internet for some ideas and so far about all I have gotten out of this thread is "Beat him up," variations on "Poop on him" and "Get a new ID." Not exactly the response I was hoping for, but I'm optimistic.

He IS is hs shai

But anyways, why not make dry ice paint bombs. Put dry ice in paint can, hammer shut {quick!} Throw thru windows

tell your friend to stop being a pussy and go get his fucking ID.

jesus haha..

FERREAAAAL...

MY FORMER "HOMIE" PULLED SOME SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN WE WERE UP IN FRISCO A MONTH AGO. WE HAD A COUPLE BACKPACKS THAT HE TOLD US WE COULD LEAVE THERE FOR AS LONG AS WE WANTED. HIS GIRL'S FRIENDS GOT PISSED OFF ABOUT ME DRILLING THEM ON THEIR OWN FAGGOT RELIGION AND I GUESS IT UPSET HIS GIRL AS WELL AS HIM. WELL VAJ HAD A BUNCH OF HER ESSENTIAL GIRLY SHIT IN HER BAG AND I HAD MY PHONE CHARGER IN MINE AND HOMEBOY STARTS IGNORING CALLS, TEXTS, THE FINALLY RESPONDS SAYING SOME SHIT ABOUT "YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOUR STUFF ALL OVER THE PLACE" AND "YOU SHOULD QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER" THEN GOES BACK TO IGNORING MY EFFORTS TO GET AT HIM. FINALLY WE GO DOWN THERE, FOLLOW SOMEONE INTO THE BUILDING, THEN HAVE TO FOLLOW SOMEONE INTO THE STAIRWELL CUZ THAT TAKES A KEY TOO, AND THEN FOLLOW ANOTHER PERSON INTO THE ACTUAL FLOOR LEVEL. TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR OF WAITING. GET TO THEIR DOOR, KNOCK, NO ANSWER, CALL EM, HEAR THE PHONE RING INSIDE AND THEY ANSWER FINALLY. LET 'EM KNOW WE WERE AT THE DOOR AND THEY KNEW GOOD AND WELL THAT I'D HAVE KICKED THAT FUCKING SHIT DOWN IF THEY DIDN'T LET ME IN. HOMEBOY WON'T EVEN COME OUT FROM UNDER THE BLANKET PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP. GOT OUR SHIT AND CUT OUT.

MORAL OF THE STORY: STRONG ARMING FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN. DON'T BE A BITCH. IF SOMEONE TAKES YOUR SHIT, TAKE IT THE FUCK BACK.