Getting even

shai

So my housemate got really drunk at his friend's house, passed out in his friend's roommate's room and left his ID there. He can't leave town without it and he's supposed to be on a plane in a couple weeks.

The roommate is claiming that he fucked his room up and stole a can of spraypaint- which are both things that I can't see him doing- but either way, he's refusing to return the ID unless he's compensated for some undetermined sum. Despite the fact that I know he's full of shit, I offered to giv e my housemate him a can of paint but this kook doesn't want MY paint...so it's pretty obvious he's doing this to be a dick and won't even tallk to my housemate face to face because he's a bitch-made hipster faggot.

I already have some pretty brutal shit lined up for this ass clown, He doesn't know me or where I live, but I know who he is, where to find him, what kind of car he drives...bascially I got his number and he doesn't even know it. So I'm gonna call him today and say "You're fucking with my friend who's about to leave town and he''s not satisfied with the situation...so to remedy that he's gonna pass this off to a bunch of anarchists who don't have jobs, don't own shit and don't give a fuck about the cops or going to jail....but the two things we do have are an abundance of free time and fertile imaginations. Do you see where I'm going with this? We can make driving you and everyone around you insane our full time jobs. With shifts."

He lives in a warehouse, so I think my first move will be to fill up a case of beer bottles with house paint and make the front of the place look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

If anyone has any suggestions for refvenge I'll consider them as long as they don't require money.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing I was considering was taking all of the dumpsters on that block, piling them up in front of their door and padlocking them together. We have a mail sack full of open padlocks from a lockpicking workshop we did over the summer, so I'd like to put them to good use.

Another thing I'm considering that will help my house out is filling up the dumpsters with all of the junk in our yard then padlocking them shut....I really want to do something creative with these locks.

I was also thinking about getting a bunch of people to form a picket line in front of their warehouse. It's in an industrial neighborhood, so if we make up a bunch of signs that say things like "THIEVES LIVE HERE" and "STOP GENTRIFICATON" we can get other folks in the area involved.

That reminds me...they're art students and occasionally they have shows in their space, so it's not like it would be that hard for me to get in the house. I'd just have to wait for their next event.

Do a roller of his number either on the warehouse or in close proximity with his name and number and say some classic shit like call ***-***-**** for a chance to win free gas or money or some shit for a year or something. Have mad people blowing his shit up so he cant sleep

Another thing I'm considering that will help my house out is filling up the dumpsters with all of the junk in our yard then padlocking them shut....I really want to do something creative with these locks.

I was also thinking about getting a bunch of people to form a picket line in front of their warehouse. It's in an industrial neighborhood, so if we make up a bunch of signs that say things like "THIEVES LIVE HERE" and "STOP GENTRIFICATON" we can get other folks in the area involved.

I don't really see how any of this is even bad enough to be considered revenge?

And why doesn't your boy just get another ID?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kick his ass????

fuckin with peoples houses is some highschoolfridaynightfootballvarsityspintiresinlosingteammembersyard shit

We're nonviolent. Chaotic and slightly malevolent, sure, but nonviolent.

And since he's only doing this to fuck with my friend, I think upping the ante considerably is perfectly justified. I want to show him what revenge is REALLY all about.

I don't really see how any of this is even bad enough to be considered revenge?

And why doesn't your boy just get another ID?

He has some legal issues that prevent him from doing so.

I don't want to do anything that can't be undone, I mostly want to make things as confusing and inconvenient as I can for them for a couple weeks.

Not saying you have to, but I would love to see any pictures of w.e the hell it is you decide to do.

Good point...I'm gonna document it as I see fit.

Remember, these are art students...I'm looking at this as a performance piece that they're going to participate in. Maybe not so willingly, but they're gonna be in it

THIS THREAD IS BRINGING OUT THE "FAGGOT" IN MANY MEMBERS HERE... I'M APPALLED............

Well, you posted here too, didn't you? We can't all be as thugnificent as you seem to think you are.

Kicking this guy's ass would be easy since I have about 50 pounds and three inches on him, but If he wants to play the revenge game, I'll win. Simple as that.