help...

sayWORD?

I got a friend like this. Same story, same age.

Must suck, I remember being embarassed I was still a virgin at 17.

is our society really that fucked up that if you don't get laid by HS people think your gay? pretty fucking pathetic considering an attitude like that is to blame for more idiots being born all the time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, I got informed that I have been nominated to take some kid I work with to the whorehouse.

They said they would all chip in money, but I had to take him.

I am one of two females that work there and I have no idea how the weight fell on my shoulders.

This kid is 19 and has some sort of slight mental retardation.

He's never kissed a girl.

And is open about the fact that he's never had a girlfriend, as if it's a good thing.

He's dumb.

I don't know how I feel about taking this kid to lose his virginity to a European hooker.

Or how I feel about the fact that all the dudes I work with are pussies and leave all the hard shit for me to handle.

I have a close friend who didn't have sex until he was married at 24. Never really ragged on him about it because it's his choice. Now my friend is married with children and never happier,

Some people just choose to wait. No reason to call them faggots, etc.

Maybe just drop it and let it be. You can't live your friends lives for them.

They want me to take this kid to a discount whorehouse they saw a commercial on television for.

All hookers are 38.50.

What a bargain.

It seems like they wouldn't go the budget way out when it comes to kid's first time.

I'll probably end up taking him sometime this week, if they give me all the info and money.

They want me to take this kid to a discount whorehouse they saw a commercial on television for.

All hookers are 38.50.

What a bargain.

It seems like they wouldn't go the budget way out when it comes to kid's first time.

I'll probably end up taking him sometime this week, if they give me all the info and money.

"Crazy Bob's Crazy House of Ho's"

I really hope these commercials are like used car lot commercials.

Bring some air freshener.