help...

sayWORD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said fuckoff for hooking him up with my leftovers, not for help in general.

im not intruding in dudes bedroom affairs, theres none to intrude on.

and i dont constantly bring it up, on the contrary actually.

i just feel bad for homey.

i think i may just have a talk about possibly downgrading the women he seems to gravitate towards until he builds up his confidence, and im leaning more and more towards buying a hooker and telling her to lie.

i feel a bit responsible as the women im hitting on, and pushing on him, may be out of his league and hes getting intimidated.

its a start.

Dude's probably holding out for "the one" whether he realizes it or not. Instead of throwing floozies at him left and right, let him do his own thing or look for women with similar personalities/interests to introduce him to. hopefully he'll think he's in love long enough to get it over with before he realizes that all women are insane and he'll join your team and start looking for sluts.

haha oh man ive had the exact same friend not all that long ago ... Talking all about "nah I respect women too much" bla bla bla.

He wasnt gay he eventually got laid .. funnily enough (or not really) by one of my boys gf's .. in the house we were all living in. Came to the conclusion its probably because he was raised by a dominant mother and a VERY dominant older sister so the guy was used to looking UP at women and being bossed around by them.

Forgot where I was going with this but long story short dude was a girl with a penis and it took him ages to get his dick wet because he was being a gaylord.

in my early twenties i dated a virgin

he didn't tell me until well after the fact but it explained a lot. i wished he'd told me

anyway he was even older than your buddy.

i also knew a couple of guys who bought a guy a hooker. it didn't go well.

i don't think it's any of your business really

if he hasn't, maybe he hasn't found a girl he wanted to fuck yet. maybe he hasn't found a girl who wanted him, and maybe he doesn't want to pay for it.

maybe he has a micro-penis.

maybe he's an asexual.

regardless, it's really only up to him, and no reason to pity him unless he is constantly whining about it

it sounds like his friends are the ones with the problem

i only skimmed through a few of the posts, like dude said in the first post.

any one here like pussy? is there anything better? do you have any real friends? do you want your friends to experience what life is really about?

i understand, you want your boy to get laid. he might just be scared of the pussy. does he lack confidence with women in general? if so, the older he gets, the more pronounced that fear is going to become. pressure isn't going to help. buying him a hooker just might send him running for the monastery.. you just need to let him figure this shit out for himself. take him to the bars, strike up conversations with women, get him involved in said conversation, ditch him with said female while you bang different random bar slut in alley. start thread and post pics.

*edit if you decide to buy him a hooker, don't let him know. make sure she is just forward enough to drag him to the bedroom, but not dom enough to say, my turn punk

i feel where you're coming from.

i've got a friend in the same exact position.

whoever said you can't lead a horse to water was pretty much spot on.

i discovered that you can't interfere with his dilemma, but don't let him interfere with your own situations either.

sometimes working together can prove ineffective for the both of you.

chances are he's probably better off with a 'wingman' who's in the same situation as him, that way he may feel more comfortable, have someone to relate to rather than compete with.

aka.

i'll introduce our buddies, and they can embark on their own journey towards the sacred pussy pedestal.