31 Horror Movies in 31 Days

person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, not that i'm participating exactly. but you get teh props for being so damn

organized regardless. me and my squad set up a playlist for every friday in october

called "FREEKY FRIDAY," we've been doing it for years. it's more of a little party gathering

but we have a set list of movies we watch, no matter what, flyer and all, months in advance.

pretty good time if i do say so myself.

PS. must spread.

Haha, I don't think anyone but me is participating.

That sounds awesome. I'm trying to get a few of these, mostly the ones on friday and saturday nights, into an auditorium at a college that i have buddies at - for the local friends to enjoy together. We'll see.

But yeah, every friday seems a bit more feasible. what's on your list?

One thing that Horror/Sci-Fi movies fall victim to in the remakes is the advances in special effects and all that noise. But it usually is the intangible things that make these movies good. Like Real said about the weird/creepy vibe of Rosemary.

Person and MZ. i'll upload the flyer when i go back home friday.

outta town right nao. last fridays line up was 30 different beers to sample, endless homeade wings,

"Wrong Turn"(yes, we mix it up with shitty greatness on occasion) and "Blair Witch Project." which i

hadn't seen since it opened in theaters in 1999. it was the lulz. If i'm not mistaken i think this fridays

"Silver Bullet" and "Phantasm." or "Silver Bullet" and "Night of The Creeps." flyers rad though,

will post soon.

PLEASE TELL ME IN THESE 4 PAGES... SOMEONE MENTIONED THE FRENCH MOVIE "THEM" ?? ? ? ? ? ?

for those who can read french, and speak/understand it the movie, or atleast the one i watched is in french, with english sub titles.

Ilsposter.jpg

them_ver2_poster.jpg

17them-600.jpg

i watched it after almost 3 years of putting it off, and people telling me "its nuts watch it"

it's dope for almost the whole movie.

then the ending is kind of meh.

"THEY WOULDN'T PLAY WITH US!!!!"

i don't like the american poster, it gives way too much of the story away.

I'm still staying true to the list, just watched From Beyond. It was quite entertaining.

hxxp://stagevu.com/video/mwbsazrdlxka

Yesterday night I was successful in getting The Omen onto a big screen/theater. Audience was pretty small, probably 10-12 people alltogether. I took a couple of pictures. I'll post em later.

Tomorrow's movie:

hxxp://stagevu.com/video/tffsxpefdfci

They should make House of Leaves into a movie... maybe... it'd be really easy to fuck up though. Tom Hanks as Navidson.

I don't even know if they could, with all the layers to the story and whatnot.

This is a horrible idea.

This is a horrible idea.

This is a horrible idea.

I almost neg'd you for this one, but its didn't seem appropriate.

Aaaaaaaanyway,

So far I've watched the origional "Let Me In." I think its scandinavian? called "Let The Right One In" not bad.

Then "Fright Night" always awesome.

Followed by "I Know What You Did Last Summer" last night for shits and giggles.

I wanted to stick with the Oontz list, but was away from the internet for the past couple days.