mechanically seperated (processed) chicken...RuLeZ!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: mechanically seperated (processed) chicken...

aside from the ammonia soak this is pretty much how every sausage is made. It's called force meat. you take meat grind it up and fill casings with it or in this case mold it into nugget and patty shapes. i myself don't eat fast food hardly ever. so i'm not to shook about it. but i've also ground down sweetbreads and made it about the same consistency as that and made a fucking great sausage with some taso ham in it. it's all in how you look at it. oh and hot dogs for the most part aren't made how the were back in the day with entrails and such or as some would call offal all those glandular meats are saved for the good use . just fyi.

I know so many people that will drop money on designer clothes and other expensive shit that is totally unnecessary yet buy food like 60 cent loafs of bleached white bread, top ramen and generic soda. Shit is just so fucking retarded. If there is one thing that you should not hesitate to actually spend money it should be quality food. I mean, you are what you eat, right? Yet so many people want to be budget about it. Have fun with diabetes, heart disease, colon cancer etc....

i work in a pretty nice resteraunt, so i eat alot of solid meals.

if i go get a 5 piece from wendys, i can never finish it.

love a burger from steak n shake though.

fresh cold cut from jimmy johns..yes please.

bottom line...fuck fast food.

the meat industry is a lot better than it used to be but it's still pretty fucking gross. you are what you eat. literally. the amino acids in that gross chicken paste are used by your body to repair stuff and carry out its daily processes. and all the corn, etc. used to feed livestock could feed lots of people.

I know so many people that will drop money on designer clothes and other expensive shit that is totally unnecessary yet buy food like 60 cent loafs of bleached white bread, top ramen and generic soda. Shit is just so fucking retarded. If there is one thing that you should not hesitate to actually spend money it should be quality food. I mean, you are what you eat, right? Yet so many people want to be budget about it. Have fun with diabetes, heart disease, colon cancer etc....

THIS

it's so amusing seeing girls walkng around in 300 dollar shoes carrying a bag of McDonalds.

bitch you wanna be classy with them cute ass Coach boots eat a classy meal.

Better yet, stay home and cook.

Maybe I'm just mad cos I don't have sweet ass shoes cos I have groceries to buy.

*sigh*