Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misterblunt

Torta Ahogada

for a second i thought you misspelled ahogada with adobada or pastor. looks good. where they make them? Never heard of them.

edit* guadalajara?

should be able to get them anywhere that messicans live, but it's a regional specialty of jalisco, most notably guadalajara. adobada was on sale today for 1.99 LB at the mercado, i had to cop. Tomatillos were 99cents for 2 POUNDS. Gotta make me some salsa verde. love me some messican grub. Girl at the register says "como estas" i said "pretty good". She kind of laughed. My spanish speaking is no bueno but I know a bit about cooking and eating the shit. :D

• Like 1

when i take my trips to mexico, we buy everything fresh, and more than likely, any type of food they sell is all fresh, which means its hella good.

oddly enough, but that sammich got me in the mood to go to taco bell hahah. be back with the grub.

oh, one more thing.....

ohridw4q.jpg

since when do they make squirt white hahahahah

orchata?

sdlfjsadkl.jpg

Bell Grande nachos

Burrito Supreme

Hard Shell Supreme

Baja Chalupa Steak

Still wanting to try out that ahogada torta tho. If you know or anyone know how to make it hook it up.

they turned the bottle of squirt into a salt shaker.

Makes sense. you "squirt" out the salt then?

El Paso Texas Has some sort of Tacos similar to the ahogada torta. Ill remember the name tomorrow.

i got some really good rick bayless recipes for pickled onions and carnitas, as well as a variety of arbol chile sauce recipes... I'm not trying to make the bolillo though, the bread this shit comes on. I get mine at the mexican grocer. I'm in the middle of simmering some tomatillo sauce with chicken and swiss chard for some tacos. so i'll post up in a bit.

El Paso Texas Has some sort of Tacos similar to the ahogada torta. Ill remember the name tomorrow.

Chicos Tacos.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now