Torta Ahogada

misterblunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

should be able to get them anywhere that messicans live, but it's a regional specialty of jalisco, most notably guadalajara. adobada was on sale today for 1.99 LB at the mercado, i had to cop. Tomatillos were 99cents for 2 POUNDS. Gotta make me some salsa verde. love me some messican grub. Girl at the register says "como estas" i said "pretty good". She kind of laughed. My spanish speaking is no bueno but I know a bit about cooking and eating the shit. :D

• Like 1

when i take my trips to mexico, we buy everything fresh, and more than likely, any type of food they sell is all fresh, which means its hella good.

oddly enough, but that sammich got me in the mood to go to taco bell hahah. be back with the grub.

oh, one more thing.....

ohridw4q.jpg

since when do they make squirt white hahahahah

orchata?

i got some really good rick bayless recipes for pickled onions and carnitas, as well as a variety of arbol chile sauce recipes... I'm not trying to make the bolillo though, the bread this shit comes on. I get mine at the mexican grocer. I'm in the middle of simmering some tomatillo sauce with chicken and swiss chard for some tacos. so i'll post up in a bit.