I just sharted.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i shart all the time while i'm painting, always out-of-the-way freight spots or day spots... also after nights of drinking anything labeled "premium malt liquor beverage."

Storytime.

I go to take pics of this wall I did last year, took a long time and the day i finished it, twas too dark to return. so this fateful day i leave the house walking. i'm wearing white basketball shorts and suede sneakers.

the spot is probably 20 minutes from my house. about 15 minutes into the trip i feel "the bubble." yall know what i mean. I ignore it and force it back down in the hopes that i can contain it. by the time i get to the spot i got 30 pounds/square inch of pressure in my shorts, and it's not going anywhere.

i decide to squat it out, take pictures and leave. IN that order.

Bad idea.

As i squat, the moment i pull the shorts down a torrent of shit blows out. it felt awesome. then i looked down afterwards and realized, my shorts were around my ankles and i had straight deuced on my shorts... white shorts.

keep in mind i'm 20 minutes from home and nowhere close to anything.

oh wait, and in the act of standing up i twist my ankle and steam-press my left shoe into my own puddle of shit. Delicious. Now my shorts and shoes match.

I got the fucking picture.

I also walked home on the road, dripping shit. Threw away my shoes and shorts and underwear as soon as i got home. I never had a good explanation for what happened to the shoes when my friends asked me, strangely...

• Like 2

after a long night of cheap beer and the bathroom being occupied, i went outside to piss. being a busy street and not wanting to get bitched at by the owner of the house for pissing outside , i rush it and lo and behold, the back of my britches are warmer and wetter than they should have been.

shart.jpg

I blew out the back of my pants in HS trying to drop a loud mega ton bomb for lulz in class.

joke was on me.

better yet joke was all over my pants. teach me to wear sandstone khakis

i did that once in high school same shit tan khakis.

luckily it was last period and i was in the bathroom at the time.

my boy shit himself at six flags once. he said in the bathroom using his towel to whip

himself and made me go buy him a pair of basketball shorts to wear. he lift his shit covered clothes

in the stall lol

when i was 17 i was fed ecstasy and sharted on the way to chill at this hot tub with some chicks at their apartment.

we were walking up to the pool area from her place when it happened.... i told them to "go ahead, i'll be right there" and i snuck off behind this giant hedge of bushes.

i finished dropping a splatter house deuce all over the ground, right next to some guys patio, and used my newly shat on boxers as TP - which I left for him or the maintenance man to find in the morning.

the hot tub was nice that night.