I just sharted.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swamp I don't think jellyfish bite man.......

I once was drinking from around 9am til 8pm in the city and felt the stomach gurgle. I RAN for like half a k to get to a train station with a toilet and once I made it to the dunny I pulled down my pants halfway there and shat as I ran into the cubicle. I then stayed in there for like a half hour waiting for anyone who witnessed the event to go away so I could sneak out of there.

Afterwards my mate told me I should have used a toilet at any of the restaurants that were nearby.

_ _ _ _, I was at home.

Earl, I believe it was more so this "taco butt" you speak of.

Still heinous though.

Taco Butt is still bad, it just isn't as messy to clean up. Taco Butt is usually followed by pinching your pants and pulling them away from the underwear, to avoid spread of stain. That is all followed by the bull legged waddle/run to the toilet.

Taco Butt sucks.

And yes, I coined this term one day when I sharted. I was at my apartment and thought it was a fart. My roommate saw me go through the process and he asked "did you just shit yourself?" When I got back from the bathroom I said "a little. I gave myself Taco Butt." My reasoning behind this is that it filled up the crack like meat in a taco.

I have diahhreah like almost all the time ~ being lactose intolerant has given me a steel trap anus. Even when I use to DJ 4 hour sets with no break while drunk off my ass doing blow behind the decks, I couldn't shit and would just force it back up. You guys need to master your body, because sharting was a daily occupational hazard

And I'm also in the diarrhea all the time group. I've only actually sharted a few times, but mud butt (what earl calls taco butt) is a constant hazard that I need to be wary of.

Like Tre, I learned how to control it better by being out at bars, drinking and abusing drugs, although occasionally I still will have to make an emergency bathroom run during these times.

false alarm it's just swamp ass.

This happens to me alot. Panicking, thinking it's mud butt, but it's really just swamp ass. Uncomfortable, but nothing to worry about

i am too familiar with this. Last summer, i was driving around with one of my friends (luckily a close friend) when i decided that i wanted to go wash my car. i pulled into one of those DIY car washes after we had gotten a bite to eat at Chipotle. I get out of the car, swipe my credit card in the machine. "farted" thinking it was the beans not agreeing with me, when i feel some warm ass liquid coming down my leg which is about the time i screamed I JUST FUCKING SHIT MY PANTS. i swear anyone within a 3 mile radius of that place must have heard what just happend