Request for a tattoo for a lost friend

-SK-

Hey guys, my best friend recently passed away in a motorcycle accident. Weird enough about 3 days before the accident he told me that if he dies on his bike I have to get a tattoo for him. Well unfortunately it did happen and I feel like I should be a man of my word and get it. I would like it to say Big Cat (his nickname), but I want it in a tag, I want a sick hand style of his name.

For any and all who are interested

http://www.news-record.com/content/2010/08/03/article/teen_driving_motorcycle_dies_after_winston_salem_wreck

Thank you guys a lot, I am interested to see the responses!

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ what he said

tattoos are permanent, and graffiti is something that is forever changing. i would try to stick with more tattoo-affiliated styles, just to make it easier on the tattooist and so you'll end up with a cleaner image that'll be there for life. as someone who tattoos, i can honestly say if your in doubt, keep it simple.

i'll try and get some rough ideas together and post them. sorry to hear the bad news.

• 2 weeks later...