Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Collapsus

I don't have anything special that would fit into Crossfire to say, but I'm just wondering why the makers of an "environmental awareness promotion" web page put so much into video effects and design that really disturb and distract the watcher when it should be about information distribution, not just eyecandy.

edit: now the page froze halfway through.

I don't have anything special that would fit into Crossfire to say, but I'm just wondering why the makers of an "environmental awareness promotion" web page put so much into video effects and design that really disturb and distract the watcher when it should be about information distribution, not just eyecandy.

Maybe you should watch the whole thing?

That's what popped into my mind in the first place. Right now nor IE, Firefox or Opera are willing to play it... After the restart

That's what happens when I once decide to come to Crossfire... : / Move along

That's what popped into my mind in the first place. Right now nor IE, Firefox or Opera are willing to play it... After the restart

That's what happens when I once decide to come to Crossfire... : / Move along

Lots of traffic. Give it a few hours for things to calm down.

It's not as much of an "environmental awareness" movie as your first impression might lead you to believe.

Yea, it cuts out for me also but looks like it would be a good watch, I'll wait and check back later.

Wouldn't it be a great world if the general public weren't moved by flashyness, rhetoric, clever 30 second ads or news stories that are supposed to inform you of an issue, etc but instead by reason and logic. I think this sucks that there isn't a lot of critical thinking going on in the mass society, but I don't see any reason why the people opposing the policies of those in power can't use the same weapons (entertainment, emotions, propaganda etc) to push an agenda until the general public has a better ideological defense. It seems like now a days as long as you have millions of dollars you can push any agenda you want and you are sure to gain at least a good portion of support. This sucks. But unless your going to cry anarchy, and putsch our leaders and destroy corporate media, you might as well use the tools in place to your advantage.

I just think dudes designer went a little overboard on the extras.

I want to meat up with that blogger chick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now