Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOOD VINTAGE

Im here, surrounded by drunkards.

20-30 of em. Passed out. On the floor. Last man standing type shit. I... am... whatever the last fucking word is of that god-awful movie title.

Cheers to those who, with all the distraction in the world, still can't take HER off your mind.

Life's a bitch, and so is she.

Peace.

Made it home just fine.

DUI's dont exist in this country.

Here, the trick is, don't kill anybody and you're gold.

I pitty the poor bastard who's gotta worry about that shit on their way home.

Also, the trick is this.

Drink water.

Your brain retains a lot of water, but when you drink alcohol, all that water is replaced by booze. If you havent noticed, when you drink alcohol you pee a lot. Being drunk is what happens when your body pees out all the water and replaces it with hard alcohol. A hangover happens when your brain has ran dry of booze, but hasnt replaced it back with water so you get a massive headache.

Greasy fast food doesnt really make a difference. In fact the empty calories are likely to draw water from your blood into your GI tract and whatever the fuck you just ate and make the symptoms worse. Same with caffine, multivitamins, or whatever other crazy "hangover remedy" ritual you might have. Just drink water. Pure and simple water.

Forreal. House party. Birthday party. Bounce house that looked like a stack of crayola crayons. Endless bud and handles of whiskey and gin and fancy brew. DJ playing Quad City DJ's all night. Shit was about to get freaky but that's not how a gentleman runs the gauntlet.

Also, the trick is this.

Drink water.

Your brain retains a lot of water, but when you drink alcohol, all that water is replaced by booze. If you havent noticed, when you drink alcohol you pee a lot. Being drunk is what happens when your body pees out all the water and replaces it with hard alcohol. A hangover happens when your brain has ran dry of booze, but hasnt replaced it back with water so you get a massive headache.

Greasy fast food doesnt really make a difference. In fact the empty calories are likely to draw water from your blood into your GI tract and whatever the fuck you just ate and make the symptoms worse. Same with caffine, multivitamins, or whatever other crazy "hangover remedy" ritual you might have. Just drink water. Pure and simple water.

I REMEMBER MY FIRST BEER.

alwayswantedtosaythat0ner.fuuu.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now