hippie hate thread

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow pretty unhippylike to ban someone for exercising freedom of speech.

california uber alles comes to mind. mellow out or you will pay!!!

He's not from California, and as I recall the time he did it was based on "Okay, this isn't conversation or stating opinion then moving on, it's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick. Womp womp."

Any prick whose clothing and/or hairstyle identifies them as belonging to a particular subculture is, by definition, a spastic, whether that be hippies, punks, skinheads or any other such fucking mongos. The bulk of my ire, however, is reserved for fuckin skateboarders, pure worst cunts. Fuckin trumpets. Can't stand em. And fuckin rastas, fuckin police-informing cunts. Oh yes, in the UK, many a rasta has made tea for babylon.

Rastas are also racist, sexist, homophobic jerks. Don't leave that part out.

That's why I have a couple rasta friends. They're great for conversation as long as you can understand what the fuck they're saying.

rastas win only if they're authentic. and although i'm butting in the ass end

of the convo, they are in no way shape or form on any hippy level in my book.

rastas win only if they're authentic. and although i'm butting in the ass end

of the convo, they are in no way shape or form on any hippy level in my book.

In years gone by,in exchange for the right to smoke cannabis with more-or-less impunity, many UK rastas became officially paid up police informers, passing on information about other sections of the black community & suchlike which, to my mind, makes them even worse than fuckin hippies(still not as bad as skateboarders though - Did I mention I hate those cunts?).

Also, the rastafarian religion is farcically ridiculous, even in comparison with other religions which are all, axiomatically, farcically fuckin ridiculous. Except the Holy Roman Catholic Church of course.

you are the people im talking about.

I doubt it. I look the furthest thing from a wook. In fact, from the looks of me you'd think I listened to hardcore punk, though I don't at all. Having my physical appearance attempt to define who I am is something I stopped doing when I was a teenager. Hell, I don't even listen to any other "Jambands" other than GD and PH, and I was going to see those bands before that crappy genre term had ever been created. Labels are for kids. Individuality is for grown ups.

OG hippies are typically cool. But the new age yippies piss me off. They hate drugs, think people that don't live a completely 'Green' life are heartless bastards. And make you want to never enter a health food store for the remainder of your life, just on the happen chance that you have to hear one of their annoying, repetitively occurring new conspiracy theories. They can all fuck off.

But OG hippies, the old dudes that have done more drugs in the past week than you've done in the past year, are typically cool in my book. And I have 3 good reasons why.

1. Hash/Weed, LSD, Shrooms. Etc. - They typically have or know some that has at least 2 or maybe all three of those drugs or more. And they rarely inflate the price like most dealers in my area do. And these are my 3 favorite drugs anyways.

2. They hate cops just as much as you do.

3. Far more chill and rarely assholes like most people these days.