Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

Richard Tillman, I applaud you.

Anyone else watch Real Time with Bill Maher tonight? He had Richard Tillman, the brother of Pat Tillman, on as a guest tonight. The interview covered the new documentary about his brother's death and the cover up the government and media did with it.

I'm not going to tell you the whole story because you can get the jist of it if you watch this whole interview.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/142038

The reason I'm making this thread though, is because John McCain and Maria Shriver got up at his brother's memorial and gave a bunch of "Pat is with God now" and "Pat is in a better place," the usual memorial stuff. The thing is John McCain was actually part of the cover up in Congress (I think), and it seems like a slap in the face for him to say anything at the memorial if that's the case. So after McCain says all this "God" stuff, Richard Tillman gets up and gives his speech directing it towards all the other speakers. You can see his response @7:29 in the clip above.

I applaud this man.

297%20-%20animated_gif%20applause.gif

Here's the trailer for the documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaMAVAqef7I

Looks like it will be pretty good. You should also try and catch the interview with his brother and Bill Maher. I'm sure it will be on Hulu or something. It's actually on right now if you have HBO and live on the East Coast.

• Like 1

Re: Kevin Tillman, I applaud you.

My suspicion was that Pat Tillman was fragged for a long time. It wasn't until I heard

someone on a radio show connected with the Tillman's saying that the whole family knew

it, and Pat was writing letters home about all the corrupt shit going on that I really knew it

was true.

About to watch this interview. Glad they finally came out publicly with this info.

RIP Pat. Still a hero.

Re: Kevin Tillman, I applaud you.

It was always my hope that this would all come out so this man wouldn't die in vein.

wee26.jpg

tillman-fanhouse.jpg

i remember him cracking heads on the field

he is a hero either way but its a shame the government has to glorify his story and produce a lie to "boost moral"

They did the same thing to the Lynch girl. Made her out to be something she wasn't.

All kinds of people around her died after she got home, too. Shut her up really quickly

after she came out about the lie the govt manufactured.

wow. people need to know this type of shiT!!! all of this shit going to iraq..its all built on goofs and lies...

i think the saddest part of what i saw so far was that the dude genuinely believed in what he was fighting for..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now