Is your child a...???

CAN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is_your_child_a_tagger.jpg

:lol:

Thats the funniest shit iv ever seen!!

rihanna-beat-up1.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/font][/size]

listen kid you may be 15 y old and i know that you are some toy that came here on forum get reped from friend and now acting big on the internet,fuck off with red rep without any reason,take your cans and get some "reall" skills not just talk about that how good you are on the fucking forum,and KID learn to respect someone who is 3 times older then you,give respect and you will get respect,and grow up... damn thoose modern kids.

listen kid you may be 15 y old and i know that you are some toy that came here on forum get reped from friend and now acting big on the internet,fuck off with red rep without any reason,take your cans and get some "reall" skills not just talk about that how good you are on the fucking forum,and KID learn to respect someone who is 3 times older then you,give respect and you will get respect,and grow up... damn thoose modern kids.

You are a fucking nigger, dawg. You must not know who I am. I run my city AND I have made skillz. If you're so good, lets see your work, so we can see who the real king is here, bro.

ya kid he only 15 y old he dont no what reall skills are you probeblly put a lot of werk on dem streets this internet doods doesnt no about reall graffeeti scool on dem about reall shit we paynts da street walls and stuffs

REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND REPED FROM FRIEND

• Like 1

I for see that you will have a short time here

y maybe... what you think that i realy care about that? about you and about kids like you? eh my friend...you will be dont with graffiti before you even started,i am not here to talk shits,and i dont care about internet rep,but you do,you are uber cool with your INTERNET rep,thrust me you can be "Name" here,but in your real life you know how low you really are and keep in mind that your skill belong here :

trash-bag.jpg

btw i am dont with this shit ;) see ya around. Peace