Bootleg electronics from China & Canal Street come up's

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Android iPad... the aPad... half the price of iPad... better?

Game changer

Leave the super expensive computer at home, remotely access your shit on your computer anywhere, even outside of wifi spots.

Also you dont need a phone anymore.

And you dont need to buy and carry textbooks anymore.

And you dont need an ipod anymore because you can just access all your music directly from your PC.

And you dont need a flashdrive, because once again, remote desktop access.

And you dont need a PSP because the ipad is faster with better graphics.

Then if you have a car, you can connect to the stereo wirelessly by bluetooth or a carkit like me and do a bunch of other neat shit.

When you add it all up, it's not that crazy.

Im not saying buy an ipad, but this is the future. Laptops are obsolete. You can buy the faster and less expensive desktop and just use a tablet to use it anywhere you want. I think eventually you wont even need to buy the desktop. You'll just pay a subscription fee and remote access the latest and greatest computer. They already want to do that with platform gaming.

I love teckmology. I just hate dumbasses/dumb-masses.

you see what I just did there?

you are such a fucking crybaby, pretentious, hipster faggot. go live in the goddamn woods you wannabe hippie chump. get off the computer you fucking hypocrite... ;)

I'm stoned, so I would notice some dumb stuff like this, but if you tilt your head a little to the left, the sheep on the hill kinda look like a Wu-Tang W far out maaaan

BEST POST OF 2010 SO FAR

i'd take the time to plan and steal one

Well here is a dirt cheap chinatown bootlegesque gadget I recently bought.

Micca_MPlay_Micca_MPlay_Digital_Media_Player_For_USB_Drives_SD_SDHC_MMC_Flash_Cards_Plays_MPEG1_2_4_DivX_Xvid_RMVB_AVI_MOV_MP3_MP4_On_All_TV_HDTV.jpg

Not that model but close to it.

Runs my movies from my hard drive onto my TV.

dirt cheap.

I have been using it constantly, plays AVI's, mpegs, Mpeg4, DIVX etc etc literally every file type onto my old style TV.

I'm stoned, so I would notice some dumb stuff like this, but if you tilt your head a little to the left, the sheep on the hill kinda look like a Wu-Tang W far out maaaan

This guy is stupid too.

It looks like the wu w without the eagle head. This guy is umad over other peoples shit.

Will this Chinese designer impostor gadget be sold on Canal St. by African Immigrants also?

canal_street_air_force_one11.jpg

A I feel mislead by the current thread title, thought this thread would focus more on the beautiful world of counterfeit goods that the Canal Street area is, and how shit goes down there, instead it's technonerds blabbing about unnecessary items that make them feel secure when they're alone in public.

B Who the fuck designs this shit, and who the fuck wears it? Is this really considered "style?"