FACEBOOK IS DEAD!!!

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I don't mind facebook at all, nor myspace when it was popular. I use it all the time, as well as a slew of othe social media/networking sites. I will probably continue to do so in the future, and this does not bother me as I have a pretty active life IRL, as in not on the internet. I also enjoy watching TV. So fuck off.

sms for virgin mobile with facebook has been fucked for the last month for me and a few other people i know in wisconsin..

no joke i sent a friend a three word text just through the phone right next to them and they didnt get it till two days later, i'm still getting texts from last week.

even after turning off all sms options on facebook i still get notifications two weeks later for private messages.

i know they patched the loophole with virgin being able to send and receive even without minutes a long ass time ago... but i'm cheap and paranoid about getting a real phone plan

and it just might be firefox..that tends to glitch on fb a lot.... i seen fools rage at the coffee shop cause they cant farmville