Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southburna

Black book exchange program!

So a while ago a friend of mine used to trade blackbooks with heads on here he got some pretty good feedback since then hed stopped doing it cue to lack of time........So i kinda wanted to pick up where he left off .....I live in Houston and im nto a toy so please save your bullshit comments this is a serious offer .........hit me up

heres some samples of my work i have no recent sketches but will have some soon ....

3918217519_070d1ea2de_z.jpg

colernewshit by colors.oner, on Flickr

color-1.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

hey man im def down, i got some shit in the portland thread and the straight letter thread in paper chase, you can also check the s2s thread in brickslayers and i have some shit in there too! pm me if your interested

i aint as dope as you but i would rock the fuck out of your blackbook, nothing less then a double pager

Awer //// pm me your adddy .. ill give you mine im alrrady sending my bok out to this one kid so ill send it to you as soon as i get it back

yo if this works out and ppl have successfully recieved back their books..im sure mad heads including myself shall be down...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now