New Pee Wee Herman Episode!

makineasykills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pee-wee-herman.jpg

this photo always gets me. dude looks exactly like this schizophrenic cat i had graffiti beef with waaayyy back. dude was small time. i mean, he was older than me, and had always put in work, but never a really noticeable amount. i saw shit from him before i even started though.

then a couple years later, after i stopped paying any attention to what he was doing, i slept with his younger sister. high five.

peewees playhuse was fucking epic, you ever seen one recently?? MENTAL.

the shit makes the 24hr playground in my dome look like an apprentice finaly. lunatic cast, lunatic writing, lunatic concept for kids to be marketed this shit. another bizarre fact is to take alook at the homosexual nuendos.

shits all kinds of rainbows... but its all god with me, the show was maniac on a multileveled adjust-a-ladder infomercializms. swear to god there were blowin testubes out back pre/mid/post episode shoots.