Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chalky is gonna kill a bunch of peple this season,... well i hope so atleast,,,, and al is gonna kill toreo in chicago and take over...

Johnny Torrio ends up almost getting killed in a gang war and moving to Italy, giving Capone all of Chicago in the process. I know the show isn't made to be 100% historically accurate, but they'd never go the Capone kills his beloved mentor route.

I think Jimmy is going to fuck over his real dad at some point and help out nuck.

Definitely.

jimmys mom used to kiss his winky!

That shit made me so uncomfortable haha

Geroge Remus was too gangsta.

"Remus finally spent two years in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary for bootlegging.[2] While he was in prison, Remus befriended another inmate and told him his wife had control over his money. The inmate was an undercover prohibition agent Franklin Dodge.[2] Dodge resigned his job and started an affair with Imogene. Dodge and Imogene liquidated Remus' assets and hid as much of the money as possible, in addition to attempting to deport Remus, and even hiring a hitman to murder Remus for $15,000. In addition, Remus's huge Fleischmann distillery was sold by Imogene, who gave her imprisoned husband only $100 of the multimillion-dollar empire he created.

Imogene divorced Remus in late 1927. On the way to court, on October 6, 1927, for the finalization of the divorce Remus had his driver chase the cab carrying Imogene and her daughter through Eden Park in Cincinnati, finally forcing it off the road. Remus jumped out and shot Imogene while her daughter Ruth tried to stop him. Imogene died later that day."

IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKIN DAUGHTER?!