Did I fuck up, and get banned?

Keepitrail

Re: Did I fuck up, or is this legit.

Ok, so this dude dated your girl's friend. I bet he had a threesome on his mind before they ever went out together. If that shit went down, what probably happened was, it went down and the girls decided amongst themselves to get dressed again and the dude was already passed out/came back in the room and wanted to lay next to his ex. The real question here is, why were the two ladies involved NOT freaked out by this dude being almost naked in the bed next to them. Why are they being so defensive? So you did right by checking this dude, because there was NO reason why he would even be needing to sleep in his underwear as just a guest in or out of the girl's bedroom. But he was in the room with them. I say you just check your girl from this point on, homie.

ugh fuck. But yeah My girl was pretty fucking pissed about it at first. I didn't make that clear. Then she got all ghandi.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ban you for posting those dog photos, then I realized from the other photos that you're probably from Bosnia or Croatia.

You're either from Croatia or some back woods fucking town. If that's the case you're whole story translates to your cousin, your sister, and your other sister sleeping in a bed, you getting jealous and beating up your cousin for having sex with your sister, who you've been having sex with, and then your uncle cutting off your Big League Chew for a week.

• Like 1

I was going to ban you for posting those dog photos, then I realized from the other photos that you're probably from Bosnia or Croatia.

You're either from Croatia or some back woods fucking town. If that's the case you're whole story translates to your cousin, your sister, and your other sister sleeping in a bed, you getting jealous and beating up your cousin for having sex with your sister, who you've been having sex with, and then your uncle cutting off your Big League Chew for a week.

THIS

hey look i took a photo of a dead pitbull and it will get laughs so people forget my lame as thread about my girl acting like a tramp and me beating up some middle-aged faggot...