Did I fuck up, and get banned?

Keepitrail

ADD LONG STORY SHORT SKIP TO THE BOTTOM

Bit of a story here. This guy i've known for a while, "Jack". He's that type of guy that's a little older than your friends, and he hangs out with girls more because he's kind of like that harmless kinda gay guy but he's not gay type guy. Right? So my girl, and her girl friend are going to this show and he asks to come along (i'm working that night).

Being just buddies, they say sure, and he says, hey, I'll drive so you guys can drink if you want. In context, sounds legit, probably harmless. My girl and her friend get pretty smashed and he takes them both home, they live in the same building. Up to this point he's been super nice to me and a real cool guy all together.

He had a relationship with my girls friend a long time ago, so he's like hey can i crash here cause its late, they say sure. So my girl passes out on her friends bed, and her friend gets in, and says to "Jack", "hey, sleep on the couch or something ok", and falls asleep.

I come over the next morning to give my lady some flowers and shit and I checked her apt, she's not there so I check her friend's. I see this guy without a shirt on on one end facing the middle. And I see my girl's friend in the middle, and my girl on the opposite edge. Him-friend-mygirl. Both girls fully clothed. This is not the same friend of my girl's that I started a thread about fyi.

I call my girls name cause I didn't want to flip the fuck out in her buddy's apartment. She's all bewildered and hung over. Eventually I walk the guy out and say in effect, "I don't know what happened, but when I find out I really hope that there's some explanation to this."

Come to find out all of the above, plus he was sleeping in his fucking underwear.

There's a benefit show for a friend of mine the next night and I see him there. I ask to talk to him in private, walk behind a fence, and, because I believe in a fair fight, said tell me your story. He denies it all, so I say in effect that we need to sort this shit out right now. He's a bit bigger than me so it wasn't like I was just beatin some kid up. We scrapped, and I busted him up pretty good. Nothing over the top, just enough so he was pretty sore and got a busted lip. I broke his glasses too I think. Then I walked off and enjoyed the rest of the eve.

My question is thus: my girls' buddy is trying to guilt trip me on it. Now my girls sayin all this shit like I dont think you shoulda hit him, violence isn't a good solution, you went too far etc etc.

Did I go too far? Was that a justified response? I'm like feeling bad and shit. The guy kinda said stop! stop! when we were fighting, too.

What the fuck would you have done?

LONG STORY SHORT: DUDE SLEPT IN A BED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIEND INSTEAD OF SLEEPIN ON THE COUCH THEY WERE CLOTHED HE ONLY UNDERWEAR

AND I PICKED A FIGHT WITH HIM AND BEAT HIM UP DID I DO RONG?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Did I fuck up, or is this legit.

So rather than just asking people what happened you just went and tried to fight him.

No, quite the opposite. There was only 3 people to ask, and I asked each one. That's why I didn't try and fight him when I walked into the room.

I asked both girls, and they told me the story. They asked him to sleep on the couch, then passed out.

His story: they never asked me to sleep somewhere else. I can't control your girlfriend, man.

The point was that they trusted him, and he went behind their back when they fell asleep and got all creep status.

My brain will not allow me a smart ass comment right now, but this story sucked. Next time smack your bitch up for bringing a drunk creepy pseudo homo guy home with them, as well as for getting into bed with her girlfriend without you there to watch some shit hapen between them.

His story: they never asked me to sleep somewhere else. I can't control your girlfriend, man.

The point was that they trusted him, and he went behind their back when they fell asleep and got all creep status.

These two lines bother me. We're gonna need to see some pictures of the girls...

• Like 1

First problem I see with this is you trusted a woman. I just looked up the definition of woman and it was

"lying thieving whores who are never to be trusted under any circumstances."

So yeah you fucked up.

shit my lady didn't fuck up my trust at all. that'd be a pretty shit life to not trust your girl. your call though.

• Like 1