VIRUS, COD, AA

dr.dre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where in montreal is there a virus burner? and pharoh, your the stoopid motherfucker cause i didnt even write that message propely wrote it fast spelling mistakes.. i said soul idea is a WANT from our inner intense feelings mixed with mental images or whatever.. if your so smart tell me what a soul is? we have deep feelings but we use soul as a word where we try to be mysterious and want more, but actually now i think of it mabey "it" does live on like all energy but is a center form i dont know where goes..

Originally posted by skroeape

where in montreal is there a virus burner? and pharoh, your the stoopid motherfucker cause i didnt even write that message propely wrote it fast spelling mistakes.. i said soul idea is a WANT from our inner intense feelings mixed with mental images or whatever.. if your so smart tell me what a soul is? we have deep feelings but we use soul as a word where we try to be mysterious and want more, but actually now i think of it mabey "it" does live on like all energy but is a center form i dont know where goes..

Did you learn that from Doctor Seuss, or Mother Goose?

I have the answer you seek, BUT It's funnier to sit back and watch you pseudo intellectuals struggle with the pursuit of the knowledge they know exists but are unable to attain.

signed -

The Immortal Conciousness of

******Kool Dash 167th*****

Be so klnd a s to leave YOUR name too, PUSSY!

why? am i supposed tobe scared of you? do you want to hurt mae?? who is "they" what "knowledge" are you talking about.. u know its a lot easier to leave blanks than to give any reason at all to what you just said, so your trying to sound like your saying something smart.. who the fuck is "kool dash" neva heard, I have many different names to identify "me" if I tell you what are you going to do?? cross me out no thanx.. ill be looking out for "kool dash" if i see one on a freight or something ill draw a penis on it.. nah man its cool respect.. party!!, i dont even do graffiti, and i wouldnt fight you unless you are here and want to, i dont know where you are from? not the "real" dash from ny i hope.. No im not a pussy, i never ever ever back away from a fight, and when im out numbered one time, just bloked my head and took the beating like a man or a "fool"

Originally posted by skroeape

i dont even do graffiti, and i wouldnt fight you unless you are here and want to, i dont know where you are from? not the "real" dash from ny i hope..

you're so out of your league it's unbelievable...

p.s. if you "don't even do graffiti", then why are you here spouting off in the first place? tryin to get that career as a professional spectator to jump off?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

dont know where you are from? not the "real" dash from ny i hope..

THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THIS SITE!!!! :shook:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived